Focus Insights is looking for an individual with a strong Sales background, within the FMCG/CPG space who understands the value of Shopper and Consumer Insights.
The Client Director will identify potential new business opportunities in the region and then develop the strategies & execution to realise the sales potential in these accounts. They will also be responsible for developing and nurturing the relationships in those accounts to ensure sustained and re-occurring sales opportunities.
- Identify & qualify new customer targets
- Define and develop a contact strategy for new customer targets
- Delivery of agreed sales and mark up targets across the region
- Development and implementation of specific customer business plans for major customers.
- Help drive and position Focus Insights as a leader in Shopper & Customer Research via Trade Shows, Networking and PR
- Ensure sales pipeline and forecasts are updated weekly
- Actively monitor customer and market trends and inform business of such changes
The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of related work experience in Relationship Management. FMCG/CPG industry experience is essential with with a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Commerce
You must have strong presentation and communication skills with and ability to connect with people. Proven negotiation skills and a demonstrated customer-first mentality is a must.
How to Apply
If you think you’ve got what it takes, apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Type