This independent agency have merged with a creative shop and are in need of a media savvy client facing account manager. With commercially astute partners the company invests in its people and is a role model for future workplaces.
We currently have an opportunity for an account manager or a Junior account Director to join this progressive independent full service agency. Working on a highly innovative and exciting brands, you are the central point of contact for the client and a representative of the agencies capabilities.
The role will include, but not be limited to, leading the relationship with the client to understand their objectives and project managing internal teams ensuring the workflow quality and accuracy of client deliverables are met by the team; identifying and presenting appropriate opportunities to enhance the communications solution to the client.
To be successful in this role you are a self-starter with solid implementation experience within a media agency. Though you come with a background in planning a variety of media channels, you have a deep understanding and passion for digital and data led solutions. You have an innate ability to develop and hold deep client relationships that produce positive outcomes for both client and the agency, including strong budget management for client’s campaigns. You are a clear and confident communicator with exceptional attention to detail, highly developed presentation skills and a desire to form a true partnership with the client.
- 3+ years’ experience in media planning and/or buying.
- Proficient in planning & implementing.
- Proven experience in all aspects of client management, delivering excellent results.
- Intimate knowledge of the Australian media landscape including digital.
- Advanced skills in MS Office Suite especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good understanding of analytics and measurement tools.
- Experience in Nielsen Products, TV Map, BCC and Roy Morgan Asteroid.
- An understanding of the social media landscape and how it should be used / implemented into strategies.
- Understanding of how to sell content opportunities.
- Good understanding of performance media.
- Provide remarkable client service to become your clients trusted advisor and agency partner.
- Foster a close working relationship with Investment Managers, Execs and Co-ords working on your client’s business, ensuring they are delivering to your expectations.
- Create fruitful and complimentary working relationships with all agency teams.
- Develop excellent relationships with all stakeholders including other agencies, publishers, networks, and platforms.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about the industry to drive the business success of the agency and the client. If this sounds like your dream role, apply now and let’s chat.
- Job Type
For further information
- Mike Clancy