• Darlinghurst offices • Digital lifestyle publisher • $65K-$80K + super – depending on experience
We wish to hear from those with at least 2+ years’ experience as a Project / Campaign Manager who can confidently deliver sophisticated digital media campaigns from concept to completion, being the glue for the Branded Content team throughout the production process.
The Project Manager will work across multiple large-scale campaigns concurrently, producing work of the highest standard on-time and on-budget.
- Planning, directing, delegating and tracking the production of multiple digital campaigns, ensuring that both publisher and the client see valuable ROI from the project
- Acting as an architect for 360-degree digital solutions — leading, empowering, facilitating and communicating the production plan for the project to all relevant stakeholders
- Bringing individuals and teams together internally to ensure that all projects are sufficiently resourced and can be delivered to tight deadlines
- Providing proficient client management and organisational support to both Content & Commercial teams, regularly interfacing with the client base.
- Working with the Partnerships Editor to produce sponsored content campaigns consistent with the publisher’s style and tone, including written editorial, photography and video content, events and experiential activations
- Aiding the Partnerships team with content creation, content building and sub-editing, amplifying campaigns via social channels, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Using programs like Basecamp, WordPress and Slack to keep the Content and Commercial teams consistently up-to-date on the status of their campaigns.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity please contact Brenton Moore on 02 9220 5188 or email frontdoor@MAARS.com.au
- Job Type
- $65K-$80K + super – depending on exper
For further information
- Brenton Moore
- 02 9220 5188