We have a new opportunity for a Campaign Manager to join Acast's creative team in Sydney (Australia) during a time of exciting and rapid expansion. Reporting to the Strategy and Creative Lead AU&NZ, the Campaign Manager will work alongside teammates to ensure that Acast continues to scale in Australia at lightning speed, whilst maintaining the best reputation in the market for delivering successful campaigns for advertisers.
Acast was founded in 2014 and is one of the most eminent podcast platforms, and a pioneer in the open
podcast ecosystem, connecting all podcasting stakeholders to one common software infrastructure.
Through its infrastructure, Acast allows advertisers to efficiently target an engaged audience of listeners
through dynamic ad insertion, while podcasters are given access to a range of monetization opportunities and the necessary tools to expand their listener base.
The company has a global footprint across 12 countries and, during 2020, had approximately three billion
listens on Acast-connected podcasts. Today, Acast hosts more than 35,000 shows. Acast’s headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden and the Company has 12 local subsidiaries including UK, US, Australia, Norway, France, Germany, Ireland, Mexico and Canada.
We have a new opportunity for a Campaign Manager to join Acast’s creative team in Sydney during a time of exciting and rapid expansion. Reporting to the Strategy and Creative Lead AU&NZ, the Campaign Manager will work alongside teammates to ensure that Acast continues to scale in Australia at lightning speed, whilst maintaining the best reputation in the market for delivering successful campaigns for advertisers.
This entry level opportunity will focus on excellence in the delivery of commercial campaigns, and you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the post-sale process for Acast’s advertisers and podcasters. The ultimate mission that will drive everything you do, is to ensure that all advertisers and podcasters always have the best Acast commercial experience.
How you will contribute?
Agency & Client liaison: Lead the external conversations which are necessary to set up, deliver and report on podcast campaigns
Podcaster Briefing and Commercial management: Lead the podcaster briefing process and timeline management of all commercial deliverables from our podcasters. Ensuring all commercial assets are both a super high standard and are delivered within set timelines. You will also maintain exceptional relationships throughout with podcasters, agencies and clients
Podcaster Payments: Work closely with finance to ensure that all podcaster payments for commercial work are correct and paid on time
Campaign Delivery: Working alongside Advertising Operations, you will be on top of the day to day management and reporting of campaign performance. You will also troubleshoot and problem solve where needed, updating the sales team with further escalations if necessary, as well as reporting on campaigns that have performed particularly well, creating opportunities to upsell
Campaign Performance: If campaign amends are necessary, you will work with the Sales Planners & Key Account Directors to ensure that changes are made
Cross-team support: From time to time, you will have the opportunity to partner with the
Strategy and Creative Lead within Acast Creative to support on the delivery of large-scale partnerships
The ideal skills for this role include:
• We’d love for you to have a track record of delivering executional and reputational
excellence in a similar environment
• We’d love for you to have a track record of delivering executional and reputational excellence in a similar environment
• Your organizational and timeline-obsessions will be easy to demonstrate
• You will be someone who is always ‘on’, a swift and diplomatic problem solver who continuously exhibits excellent judgement, even under pressure
• Previous experience within a revenue-driven environment is ideal, as this role will help accelerate Acast’s continued commercial success
• A confident communicator with the ability to manage and nurture relationships with podcast talent, agency networks and clients/advertisers
• You will also be collaborating with multiple internal stakeholders so someone who believes in team work making the dream work is a must
• The ability to manage multiple campaigns of varying sizes and complexity simultaneously is preferred
• A love of podcasts is a must!
• The world’s biggest podcast company with the very best talent to collaborate with
• An incredible learning opportunity – Working with all departments
• The opportunity to progress your career in different directions
• One of the hottest mediums right now
• Innovative and buzzy workplace, named one of Campaign Magazine’s Best Places to work 2020
• Unrivalled team culture
• Rewarding, fulfilling & hugely enjoyable
Acast is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin or any of the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
Culture is our number one priority as a business. We believe people come first, and we work every day to enable autonomy, continuous improvement and bring out the best in people. We’re global and have remote teams, so it’s even more important that we strive for an open, inclusive and caring environment where everyone feels visible and welcome. We consider ourselves a modern organization driven by strong values to create the best, most fulfilling and nurturing culture.
We very much look forward to finding the next great person to join our cause!