Work for one of the best in class Out of home operators. This company have awesome assets within the Retail space and are revered competitor. Awesome culture with minimal turnover. They offer excellent potential for progression, flexible working, employee benefits, birthday leave, and fun team events and functions.
Business Manger Skills Requirements:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to present to individuals and groups and construct excellent documentation supporting responses to brief and proactive proposals.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships both externally and internally.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritise and time manage.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to an ever-changing industry.
- Work collaboratively and effectively with internal departments and external parties
Business Manager Responsibilities:
- Achieve monthly and quarterly revenue targets, including personal targets.
- High level of market presence to build and nurture relationships with media agencies and clients.
- Proactive development of timely and relevant briefs with new, creative and sellable ideas.
- Acquire new and retain existing advertisers.
- Manage a coordinator by monitoring performance against targets, conducting regular performance reviews and execute formal and informal training.
- Ensure contracts are accurate and oversee campaign delivery and post analysis.
- Proactive sourcing of opportunities to address revenue needs.
- Track revenue against targets and deliver against individual, team and company KPIs
- Ability to manage workload to ensure delivery of high-level agency and client service.
- Be adaptive and demonstrate focus and decision-making under pressure.
- Ability to communicate clearly and consistently to influence and drive results.
- Encourage development of others & share best practice across the floor.
- Build, develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Proactive attitude and mind-set; always looking for ways to better service our clients to achieve sales outcomes.
- Job Type
- $90-$100k + S + comms
For further information
- Mike Clancy