Work across ALL offline channels for an independent media agency big on making a positive impact on the world with out of box thinking. • Working with innovative clients in Payments (very well known) and Crypto • Never work past 530pm with strict work life balance policies • Career progression with management of staff on the horizon
Based inner city next to a train station, this agency loves challenging the status quo and going above and beyond the traditional agency way of thinking. A huge part of their mantra is working with clients and doing work that will make the world a better place. Their passion/energy for innovation and the craft of media is infectious, coupled with an approach that is vendor neutral and omni-channel to ensure optimum results for every campaign.
Reporting into the Business Director you will responsible for day to day client service at a high level, account management, content partnership projects, offline implementation and optimisation on a number of client accounts. You will think creatively and be driven by day-to-day strategy, execution and optimisations. Working collaboratively across the agency you must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with an entrepreneurial spirit and creative curiosity.
• 2+ years media agency experience in account management and offline planning and implementation and ideally content partnerships
• Must be extremely strong in client communication and presentation skills
• Willingness to learn and positive attitude
• Excellent organisation skills and ability to multitask
• Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection – hungry for success.
• Must have a passion for the industry and marketing innovation.
Perks and benefits
• Apple laptop provided
• Office Dog
• Strict work life balance policies
• Work remotely on a Friday
- Job Type
- Up to $75k + Super
For further information
- Adrian Fowler