Help us deliver on Datisan's core purpose - to create better experiences for our clients, team, partners, investors, and community. Our mission is to accelerate the modernisation of marketing and customer experience.
Our Business Development Manager performs a critical function, working closely with the Head of Business Development and the Datisan team to grow our enterprise client roster across Google Cloud opportunities.
The role will be based at our new Sydney location, and will drive new business with the support of an existing mature vendor channel partnership with Google Cloud partner and sales teams.
The role will primarily drive new business via two functions:
- Drive new business for enterprise Cloud for Marketing opportunities via vendor partner channel like Google Cloud sales teams / pods; and
- Drive direct business via direct sales methods, supported by Datisan CEO, Head of Business Development and Marketing Support Manager, via marketing and media campaigns, events and tactical sales activities.
What you will bring to the role
It is expected that you have comprehensive experience:
- in consultative software or cloud sales within a corporate or enterprise account environment
- infrastructure software, databases, analytics tools, or applications software with a demonstrated track record meeting and exceeding sales targets; and
- developing solutions for complex customer challenges in the pre-sales stage.
You will also have demonstrated success with:
- developing and maintaining C-level relationships with CxOs (CIO, CMO, CEO, CTO etc);
- managing partners in complex implementation projects; and
- large, complex commercial and legal negotiations working with procurement, legal and business teams.
A working knowledge of Google Cloud or alternative cloud solutions is expected in this role.
It would be great of you have technical database awareness (PostgreSQL, Informix, Redshift). The ability to create and grow relationships extends to clients in the following industries would also be well-regarded:
- Financial Services & Insurance
- Retail & Consumer Goods
- Travel & Leisure
Attributes that will support your success include your ability to:
- interact constructively with a range of internal stakeholders and partners;
- engage audiences with your strong public speaking skills;
- successfully manage multiple streams of work in a deadline-driven environment;
- have a focus on growth and a hunger to drive financial success through sales; and
- focus on value driven solutions with an agile mindset.
At Datisan, we are guided by our values, which are seen in action through our culture.
We view the future with limitless potential, always letting our curiosity lead how we approach problem-solving and solution creation. We are brave enough to own our outcomes, no matter the result. We are a team of diverse individuals that share, learn, and grow together.
Want to see more specifics about the role? View the full role description here: https://datisan.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=27
- Job Type
For further information
- Brent Lupton