Pureprofile is looking for our next sales superstar!
Pureprofile Limited (ASX: PPL) connects businesses with empowered consumers across the world by connecting, understanding and engaging them through direct-to-consumer technology platforms. Pureprofile is a global leader in consumer research, data and insights and programmatic media. Pureprofile delivers next-generation marketing solutions for more than 700 brands, publishers and research groups worldwide.
About the role:
Working closely with our Delivery team and reporting to the Head of Sales – Data & Insights, as our new Client Development Manager you will create new client relationships to nurture and grow.
We’re going through an exciting period of growth which will see you getting to work with our wider sales team on new products and initiatives. With a high calibre leader guiding the ANZ business and a great bunch of people around you to learn from, your personal development and growth will be a big focus.
Some of what you’ll be doing includes:
- Meeting monthly revenue targets.
- Developing new client opportunities.
- Creating initial meetings through proactive outbound and inbound leads.
- Preparing quotes and proposals
- Clarifying client needs and consulting on briefs
- Presenting to new and existing clients
- Working with our programmatic and consumer lead generation teams for cross-sell opportunities
- Attending networking events to create new opportunities
- Pipeline management in Salesforce, producing reports for sales meetings
We’re looking for someone who loves selling and is passionate about kicking goals and helping clients. We need someone who can balance what’s best for our clients with the needs of our business.
Here is what our ideal candidate possesses:
- Proven sales experience with the eye of a tiger when it comes to sales and meeting revenue targets.
- Industry knowledge ideally within with market research, online panel or a similar industry.
- A consultative sales style who can build trust and strong relationships with clients.
- Passion for selling.
- A collaborative approach.
- A growth mindset.
- Someone who can deliver on promises.
Why join us:
Pureprofile Sydney is located at the super cool Hub Hyde Park, the office is close to public transport and the Sydney entertainment district.
Be part of a fun and dynamic team with an admirable culture. We offer a competitive benefits package that includes reward and recognition programs, professional development opportunities, flexible working arrangements, and health and well-being initiatives.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all races, religions, and genders. We have zero-tolerance for workplace bullying, discrimination, and harassment.
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!
If you think you’re our ideal candidate, please apply by emailing your CV and cover letter
- Job Type