A new opportunity has opened up in this fast paced team to own the Brand and Partnerships channels. You will work alongside a team of 10 digital marketers and own the affiliates, gift cards and key partnerships channels.
Adrenaline.com.au is Australia’s original adventure company and one of the country’s leading providers of team activities, corporate incentives, rewards and promotional prizing services. Adrenaline was founded on a pure passion for adventure, with more than 2,500 experiences Australia-wide . We love what we do and we love it when our customers feel the excitement we do. Housed within the multibrand marketplace of the BRG, Adrenaline flies alongside our portfolio of brands, RedBalloon, If Only and Redii as the largest experience provider.
A new opportunity has opened up in this fast paced team to own the Brand and Partnerships channels. You will work alongside a team of 10 digital marketers and own the affiliates, gift cards and key partnerships channels. You will therefore bring to the team a passion for marketing, win win relationships, PR, sales experience and a creative curious approach. You will work with the GM on the plan for these channels and execute all aspects across key partnerships such as Qantas and Flybuys.
You will work across the business understanding customer needs and feedback, partnering with the Supply team for the best experiences for the adrenalin partnerships audience and source new partnerships to drive customer acquisition and brand awareness. We are looking for a motivated self-starter with a strong strategic and creative mind who can make things happen. The ability to multi-task within deadlines as well as work independently are musts to enjoy the ride as Adrenaline moves into its next phase of growth.
What you will do…
- Develop relevant and powerful partnerships to maximise impact of go-to-market activities.Building relationships with like minded brands to increase brand exposure and awareness nationally
- Develop innovative, creative and unique approaches to brand partnerships and leverage them
- Execute a continuous onboarding schedule for new partners, manage a rolling calendar of promotions and ensure increasing contribution towards overall digital sales and channel mix
- Own and execute the relationship with our Public Relations Agency including any other collaborative brand partnerships
- Work with the General Manager and Supply teams to secure exclusive partner and e-marketplace offers to drive sales and achieve targets, then execute these with excellence in channel
- Negotiate and manage contracts, commission structures and marketing plans for all partners in conjunction with the General Manager
- Deliver the Brand Strategy, Brand Purpose and Brand level campaigns
- Reach out to potential new partners, be the face of the Adrenaline brand in market
- Measurement, analysis & insight generation as well as forecasting of products, offers, campaigns and funnel metrics across key partner channel journeys
- Regular reporting on affiliate, e-marketplace and strategic partnership channel performance, campaigns, sales funnel and upcoming opportunities through salesforce
- Own and manage the Retail Gift Card program including sales management, operational structure, card production, reporting and reconciliations.
What you will bring…
- At least 3-5 years experience within ecommerce, either within a brand or agency
- Working in a fast paced, varied role where you needed to balance workload and priorities everyday
- Ability to think strategically, critically analyse past performance and suggest strategies moving forward
- Working with information and spreadsheets comes naturally to you (Excel/Google Analytics/Salesforce)
- Strong background in a brand and partner marketing – potentially from agency background
- A proven track record in data driven, end-to-end consumer campaign management across media and creative with ecommerce experience for a consumer focused brand
- Exposure to PR programs and co-branded activities
- Good problem solving and creative thinking skills and the ability to handle numerous details
- Results focused with a passion for customer service and business results
- Confident working with large commercial partners to smaller SMEs for win-win outcomes
- Team player with a diligent work ethic
- Ability to think whole business, grow partnerships into long term relationships
The good stuff…
Adrenaline is part of the Big Red Group. At the BRG, our purpose is to shift the way people experience life. So when it comes to our people we want to shift the way they experience life, at work.
Our employee benefits (below) are a meaningful reflection of this purpose, and the chance to be part of an established yet high-growth business is something that keeps our people engaged and determined to win every day.
- 3 paid ‘Volunteer Days’ to give back to the community through our 1% pledge
- Commitment to professional development at all levels of the organisation
- A competitive compensation and incentive plan
- New Sydney CBD offices
- Monthly social and wellness events
- Flexible work arrangements
- Annual three-day company trip
- Generous discount on all experiences
If you think this sounds like the perfect role for you apply today to begin your journey with the BRG!
We are an equal opportunity employer.
No agencies please – we got this!
To learn more about the industry we work in – check out the information on our upcoming whitepaper release all about The Experience Economy!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0mfjXPUr6c
- Job Type
- $85-$95k base + super