Award winning ethical Media Agency seeking awesome ATL Account Director!
Benedictus Media is an award winning, boutique full-service communications agency founded in Sydney in 2008.
Specialising in media planning, buying and digital services; we take pride in our commitment to working with brands that are cause related, combining profit with purpose.
We maximise their communication effectiveness through a transparent & results-driven approach.
We, like our clients, want to make a difference. And have fun while we’re at it!
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Advertising Account Director to work within our Traditional Media team.
The role will see the right candidate working across a number of key accounts in the agency to plan, buy and implement Above The Line media campaigns (TV, Radio, Print & OOH) whilst utilising their expertise and knowledge to ensure our clients are using the best strategies for the biggest ROI.
The successful & unique candidate will have a keen interest in ethical, social and sustainable businesses and causes. Experienced in management of fast paced, demanding yet very collaborative & rewarding client accounts; this unique role requires a skilled planner buyer who is a strong team player.
- Coordinate, oversee the investment of campaigns & manage implementation & performance.
- Manage all advertising activity to support client sales objectives
- Assist with the strategy development and client advisory lead on Above The Line Advertising (in particular TV, Radio, Out of home, Print).
- Analysing data regarding consumer insights, media preferences & campaign performance.
- Interpreting and predicting current and future consumer trends in Above The Line Advertising, and an ability to do the same with Digital Advertising.
- Market Research
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- Batchelor Degree in Marketing & Advertising or 5+ years advertising experience within an agency environment.
- Mix of strategic and client satisfaction account management skills.
- Experience of planning, trading and implementing traditional/digital hybrid campaigns.
- Understanding of the role of digital in the media landscape. In particular Knowledge and/or experience of Search marketing, Social Network marketing, programmatic trading, display and digital video.
- Values working within a transparent, forward-looking, B Corp environment
- Job Type
For further information
- Lucy Megginson