We're looking for an ambitious, organised and tech-curious Account Executive to join our Client Services team to help us manage and develop our growing client roster.
Client Services Executive
Working at Transmission is about making smart marketers even smarter. It’s about challenging conventional thinking and pushing creative boundaries. It’s about pitch exhilaration, hearing clients say “wow”, and pride in your team. It’s about data-driven campaigns, storytelling, digital CX, ABM and revenue-focused results. It’s about being recognised, career progression and making a difference in everything you do. It’s about being part of us — and us getting the best out of you.
We are looking for a super ambitious, organised and tech-curious Account Executive to join our Client Services team to help us manage and grow exciting and rewarding clients. Acting as the client’s day-to-day point of contact and support for marketing campaigns and programs, you’ll plan, develop, manage, control and measure all aspects of project creation and delivery across planning, creative, content and digital activation to make sure great work happens.
Passionate about marketing and technology, you should always be proactive, hungry to add value strategically and creatively and have a positive can-do attitude. You should also have solid experience of working in client services teams and feel confident in communicating and coordinating campaign plans with clients, internal stakeholders and 3rd parties of all levels. And if you have B2B marketing and/or ABM experience it would be the icing on the cake!
Key accountabilities include:
- Supporting your clients and team with marketing programme strategies, market insights,
- inspiring ideas and recommendations
- Coordinating the day-to-day management of programme production from initial brief through to final approval and roll out. This includes coordinating with all external and internal stakeholders to provide feedback and delivering actions and activities within budget
- Maintaining timelines and project plans, providing regular updates to your team and to clients to manage expectations and achieve deadlines
- Organising, preparing and participating in client meetings, briefings and workshops, keeping detailed notes of key actions and responsibilities to update contact and status reports
- Supporting your clients with the creation of reverse briefs, budget estimates, timelines, client proposals, pitch responses and presentations
- Help to build and strengthen key client relationships and trusted working relationships with agency departments from creative studio and copywriters to planners and finance – anyone associated with getting the best work done
Education/and or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (in marketing or a related field would be ideal, but not essential)
- 3+ years B2B marketing experience (either agency or client side)
- Digital experience
- Martech experience (ideal but not essential)
Skills and Competencies:
- Natural curiosity to learn and develop your marketing career
- Strong communicator – verbal and written
- Positive, energetic and upbeat spirit
- Able to hit the ground running, roll sleeves up and get stuck in
- Works in a collaborative way that promotes partnership, teamwork and trust
- Decisive, organised and efficient
- Great attention to detail
- Able to listen and empathise well with client needs and your supporting team
- Good business acumen
Transmission is a data-driven B2B marketing agency that believes in customer obsession. We put our clients’ and their customers at the centre of everything we do. Continually testing and enhancing. Because life should be a series of amazing experiences. Experiences planned with insight, intelligence, and heart. And we’re growing. Globally. Currently we’re at over 200 members of staff, with offices in London, Munich, Warsaw, Singapore, Delhi, Sydney and San Francisco. Already a top 5 global B2B marketing agency, the fastest growing still and Sunday Times top 100 FastTrack growth business.
- Job Type
For further information
- Ben Mulligan