A fantastic full-time permanent opportunity for an experienced Assistant Marketing Manager to take the next step in their career.
What’s your ambition? Is it a big goal or small steps? Professional or personal? We’d like to know, because we make your ambitions our business.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home.
At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work alongside game-changing real estate initiatives.
What this opportunity involves:
We are now on the lookout for an Assistant Marketing Manager to join our Melbourne based team to become our new Assistant Marketing Manager on behalf of JLL for several of our prominent client accounts. This role is responsible for setting and implementing innovative marketing strategies across retail and office assets, the delivery of the marketing plan across a small portfolio of assets, under the oversight of a Marketing Director and with the support of the broader digital, content, customer experience and creative teams.
An overview of the role:
- Visiting assets to undertake marketing audits, site visits and engage in retailer liaison
- Using first and third-party data to develop a sound understanding of each asset and its customers
- Researching and preparing marketing strategy documents based on demonstrable ROI
- Devising seasonal and tactical campaigns and building annual campaign calendars
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with retailers, occupiers, and stakeholders
- Developing and implementing retailer or occupier support strategies
- Engaging internal and external resources to deliver campaigns and ongoing marketing activities and events to drive brand awareness, support retailer sales and centre foot traffic
- Launching marketing initiatives to support leasing strategies and convert leads in both the retail and office sectors
- Monthly client reporting
- Working collaboratively with the Premium Services team
Sounds like you? This is what we are looking for:
- Qualifications in Marketing or a related discipline
- 3+ years’ experience working with retail or hospitality businesses
- Demonstrable experience setting and implementing marketing strategies
- A curious, adaptable mindset with a passion for innovation
- Ability to manage a high volume of output with tight deadlines
- Strong stakeholder and negotiation skills
- A strong relationship manager and marketing professional with a sound understanding of the property industry, who is able to influence and communicate across all levels of stakeholders.
- A creative thinker, you are results driven and explore trends and ideas to apply them in practical ways.
What you can expect from us:
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you…
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. As an organisation, we don’t just accept that we are a place of many different people, but we embrace it, we celebrate it, and we proactively support the needs that difference brings. JLL is committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, gender, age, sexual orientation, or disability, and that is why, for more than a decade, we continue to rank among the World’s Most Ethical Companies.
Interested candidates, please apply following the link below quoting job reference number AFREQ224858
- Job Type
For further information
- Adoree Filippini