Reporting to the Senior Brand Manager, the Assistant Brand Manager will support the growth of the two primary categories of the business through the development and execution of creative marketing strategy and campaigns.
- Australian owned FMCG organisation
- Large locally led marketing function in the food industry
- Career development opportunity – Move from agency to client side
About the Company
An iconic Australian company led by passionate and professional Marketers targeting Australia’s consumers in a category that is one of their greatest loves, Food! Known for their provocative national spirit, innovation and strong category growth. The global scale will stretch your exposure and skillset out of the Australian market.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Brand Manager, the Assistant Brand Manager will support the growth of the two primary categories of the business through the development and execution of creative marketing strategy and campaigns. You will also take ownership of two smaller categories with a view to grow them as well. This is an ideal opportunity to move from an agency environment to a client side role.
- Assist the SBM’s, develop and deliver consumer market strategy;
- Managing relationships and briefing creative agencies;
- Monitor, evaluate and maintain digital assets. Eg. Websites and Social channels;
- Administrative duties such as processing invoices and monitoring supplier payments; and
- Stakeholder relationship management.
Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 18 months experience in a Marketing Assistants role in FMCG, Consumer goods or as an Account Executive in a large creative agency;
- An ability to analyse data and use that to develop consumer insights which influences your marketing strategy;
- A breadth of experience across the marketing mix above and below the line;
- Excellent attention to detail, communication skills and an autonomous work ethic; and
- The ability to manage small projects with a sense of ownership.
How to Apply
Please send your application to Ben Carnegie at u&u quoting reference 19152 by clicking below. We look forward to receiving your application and assisting you with your job search.
Please submit your resume in Word format only.
- Job Type
- Up to $75,000 + Super
For further information
- Ben Carnegie