Our Advertising Specialist will help manage our client portfolio working across all of our clients, planning and buying their digital media. With a clear idea of how digital tools work be able to add value to client strategy and performance.
Our digital business is expanding at a rate of knots, so we are looking to add an energetic, fun, and professional digital executive and advertising specialist to our team.
If you have been a digital account co-ordinator who is looking to step up, or an account executive looking for a change of scenery please apply today!
Great things about working with Media Republic:
- We are members of the IMAA.
- We offer flexible working conditions.
- Very importantly our office is above a pub.
- We all have a great sense of humour.
- We work as a team.
- You can go for a swim or a run at lunchtime (2 blocks from the beach)
- We have great office snacks.
- We have great friendships in the media.
- We offer ongoing training for our staff.
- You will work across all of our clients, every day is different.
Principal purpose of the role:
Our Advertising Specialist will help manage our client portfolio working across all of our clients, planning and buying their digital media. With a clear idea of how digital tools work be able to add value to client strategy and performance. Your role will be crucial to the smooth running of our clients’ digital campaigns. You will ensure that all online campaigns are implemented as per the media plans and trouble shooting will be your middle name.
You will need to closely monitor all digital campaign delivery, performance, and optimisation, combined with an in-depth understanding of the planning and buying process are key to this role.
Being part of a small independent agency, this will be a hybrid role that supports all team members across digital, performance and offline activity.
Our preferred team member will have a min of 2 years media agency experience with excellent client facing skills. (or willing to learn and build on them).
Contribute to business growth through creating and maintaining long-term client relationships. Educating them and fostering trust in digital media to help their companies grow and meet their marketing and advertising goals.
Reports to: Media Account Director & Head of Digital
- Direct Reports: Nil
- Annual Billings: $2m+
- Scope – Digital media
- Be the ongoing campaign client point of contact.
- Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact.
- Have an appetite for all things digital media.
- Set digital strategies for your assigned customers, considering their specific
- Suggest, design and implement digital plans to increase customer ROI.
- Plan and buy our clients digital media.
- Advise and educate our clients on all digital media.
- Analyse digital campaigns success with daily optimisation of all campaigns.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly digital reports.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends.
- Manage campaigns from start to finish liaising with creative agencies and meeting deadlines.
- Monitor all social media paid campaigns to ensure audience engagement.
- Spot trends and develop strategies.
- Prepare reports to analyse trends.
- Follow process but also be able to suggest improvements to the existing process as we are always open to learning how to improve our process.
- Demonstrate your initiative to help the broader team by being proactive.
- Adhering to Media Republic’s agency finance process including loading all online activity into BCC and checking proformas.
- Producing media plans with minimal input/corrections from the managers.
- Proficiency manage and optimise all aspects of paid search, social and digital performance campaigns.
Skills, Experience and Education Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a Digital account coordinator at an advertising agency – 2 years.
- Experience in Google platform, DV360, Google Analytics, Campaign Manager.
- Have experience in running social media campaigns
- Core skills in programmatic campaign management through various DSP platforms in particular DV360.
- Outwardly customer service response.
- Excellent communication skills
- A can-do attitude
- A great sense of humour
- Be willing to work as part of a close knit team
- Reporting experience
- Google Certified
- In-depth understanding of global digital publishers and platforms
- Experience with customer service and account management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM
- Ideally experience working across BCC software
- Experience using Roy Morgan Asteroid research
- Knowledge of TV, Radio, Out of home and other media channel planning and buying
Interested applicants are asked to send their resume and cover letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close August 17, 2021
- Job Type