You're the Advertising Account Manager that works the way we do... And how's that? It's... ...The way we develop amazing relationships with our clients. ...How we go over and above to enthusiastically get the job done. ...How we take on big jobs and the small ones with equal enthusiasm. ...How we provide great value. ...How we unite as a talented team of down to earth, passionate people.
You’re the Advertising Account Manager that works the way we do… And how’s that? It’s…
- The way we develop amazing relationships with our clients.
- How we go over and above to enthusiastically get the job done.
- How we take on big jobs and the small ones with equal enthusiasm.
- How we provide great value.
- How we unite as a talented team of down to earth, passionate people.
So. A little more about you…
- You’re not just switched on when it comes to great client service, you think two steps ahead and love nothing better than a fast-paced work environment where the laughs flow and the work gets done on time.
- You’re super cool under pressure and ready to shift up a gear when needed. Energy is what you have.
- You’re looking for a position with potential for learning and exposure to terrific clients working across a broad range of advertising channels.
- You’re curious minded and have a genuine knack for creative problem solving.
What experience do you need?
- Love fast cars? Then you’ll be up to speed from day one. Experience in the automotive industry is going to make the job a lot easier for you. Experience with rural industries will also work in your favour.
- Ideally you’ve spent at least a couple of years working in an agency.
- You have an extra special eye for detail.
- Most importantly, we’re looking for the right personality – not just experience. You’re a team player, you love working with people, you’re diligent and you care. You also love to put on the strategy hat and get tight with creative teams to ensure we consistently deliver not good, but GREAT work to clients.
How will your day look?
- You’ll work closely with our Group Account Director and our Client Service team making the workflow… flow beautifully.
- You’ll be tackling jobs that not only need to be done now – but ones that require long term project management.
- You’ll be able to get your head inside media schedules, budgeting, quoting and invoicing. And most importantly, you’ll do it all with a smile.
6-month contract with flexibility to extend. Please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary – $50,000 + super
Start Date – End July/Early August 2018
- Job Type
- $50,000 + super
For further information
- Rebecca Robb