Sydney | $100000 - $120000 | Annual Salary | Full Time Challenge the norm and innovate, never be bored in this role! Up to $120k base + super + 30% uncapped comms. MUST be strong both offline and online.
A global programmatic marketing company that specialises in serving relevant personalised ads to the right person, at the right time. They seamlessly target a unique audience across the purchase journey, deliver them relevant messages across digital media channels, and amplify performance.
The Sales Manager will be responsible to acquiring new business from Australian agencies and direct clients. The role will work alongside and report into the Australian Sales Director as well as be supported by the Client Service team.
- Identify and acquire sales opportunities with both agencies and direct clients.
- Maximize revenue growth across your client group insuring a broad and regular market coverage.
- Sales presentations to large groups with varying degrees of seniority.
- Develop winning selling strategies and proposals, adjusting sales tactics depending on needs.
- Adapt presentations and pitches based on the needs of each client and audience in the room.
- Develop and implement tactical sales initiatives in coordination with the marketing team.
- Work closely with account management to provide superior performance and customer service, and grow repeat business.
- Contribute to a culture focused on performance, positive thinking and active collaboration with the rest of the company.
Qualifications and experience
Candidates should possess a keen interest in emerging technology in the programmatic space and have demonstrated the ability to effectively take a product to market and progress it to a new business opportunity.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in programmatic sales
- Proven track record of exceeding targets and driving sales growth in a business.
- In-depth knowledge and contacts with AU media agencies and/or direct clients
- Strong understanding of industry trends, technologies and pricing models.
- Thorough knowledge of the digital ecosystem in order to understand the competitive landscape, a thorough understanding of technologies such as DMP’s, DSP’s, SSP’s, RTB, trading desks, ad exchanges, and performance based audience targeting.
- Excellent understanding of agency dynamics, campaign planning and buying cycles.
- Understanding of the programmatic landscape, audience profiles, online ad targeting and campaign optimization.
Being a growing company, there is opportunity to take part in all sorts of business building conversations and experiences. There is a desire to see people grow within the company, and as they expand within and across geographies, this growing entity will need talent who grow with the company.
- Competitive salary and compelling commission structure 50% of base!
- Private Health Insurance
- Gym Membership Contribution
- A minimum of 28 days Annual Leave
- Cycle-to-work Scheme
- Company ownership participation Scheme
- Inspiration and cause-related fund and days
For an off the record chat with a recruiter with 11+ years Industry experience, please get in touch today.
Talent Lead – Sales & Agency
Suite 305, 50 Holt Street | Surry Hills NSW 2010
P: (02) 8396 6800 | M: 0450 075 499 | F: (02) 8396 6888
E: firstname.lastname@example.org | W: s2m.com.au
- Job Type
- $110K - $120K