Brand New International Design Agency in Melbourne looking for a Project Manager / Studio Operations / New Business development / lots of other things! We are a young agency fresh out of NYC looking for a capable and highly engaging people person to help grow our studio here in Australia. Good vibes only.
Base Melbourne is looking for a Project Manager to support our growing team; an organized & proactive leader with a deep interest in the world of branding and graphic design.
This position requires a detail-oriented and process-driven person with strong communication skills. As the point-person for all things time and money, the Project Manager will be responsible for supporting the creative team so that they can do what they do best… create! Therefore, the role includes scheduling and managing project timelines and studio workflow, project budget and time tracking oversight, coordinating with suppliers and most importantly, maintaining alignment between the client and the Base creative team throughout the life of a project.
This position is based in Melbourne, Australia.
- Coordinate and create alignment amongst internal project teams.
- Communicate with clients on processes, timing, finances; respond to requests; resolve issues; establish clients’ project timelines.
- Oversee and maintain project budgets.
- Track and report invoicing.
- Provide weekly project status updates to Studio Director’s.
- Maintain studio and project calendars, timelines, and jobsheets.
- Generate new business with existing clients.
- Support Studio Director’s and Creative Team.
- Constantly look to improve our systems to make our logistics run more efficiently.
- Proactive leadership. Look for opportunities, propose suggestions and take initiative!
- Stuff! Help the rest of us out when needed, because that’s the kind of person you are.
- 4+ years of management experience.
- Experience in agency or design studio a plus.
- Proficient in design softwares including InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Proficient in accounting/project software including Google Sheets, Harvest and Xero a plus.
- Job Type
- Enquire within
For further information
- Caroline Cox