TABOO are seeking a gun Account Manager to join a key client group within the agency. This client group has creative opportunity galore, so we need someone who can help us make the most of this.
TABOO is an independent creative agency based in Cremorne. We’re a tight-knit team with a closely guarded culture, so every hire is a big deal. This one is no exception.
We are seeking a gun Account Manager to join a key client group within the agency. This client group has creative opportunity galore, so we need someone who can help us make the most of this.
Reporting directly into the Account Director and the Group Account Director, the successful candidate:
- will have at least two years’ experience in a creative agency
- will ideally have experience in telecommunications and retail
- will ideally have a love of sport, and AFL in particular
- will have a proven ability to work collaboratively and respectfully with both agency and client teams
- is a champion and lover of great ideas and smart strategy
- is a hustler with ‘never say die’ attitude
- will be driven, energetic and collaborative
- will be able to work autonomously as well as part of a close-knit team
- will enjoy juggling multiple priorities, clients and projects
- will have exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- will be organised, with strong attention to detail and time management skills
- will be a master of all admin, keeping a flawless paper trail with accurate records of meetings, WIP documents and timelines
- will be skilled in developing and nurturing client relationships; there is room to grow in this role and make it your own
In return, you will be given some unprecedented opportunities to make a raft of work on some of Australia’s highest profile accounts. And we guarantee that you will get to have a lot of fun whilst doing it.
Agency responsibilities and B Corp responsibilities
As an accredited B Corporation, we strive to use our business as a force for good. As such, we require our team to conduct themselves in a way that contributes to the safety, wellbeing and happiness of all TABOO stakeholders, including (but not limited to) the TABOO team, our ecological environment and the communities in which we work and reside.You will also be provided with a number of KPIs to ensure you comply with TABOO’s key environmental, social, environmental and community commitments
Another thing you should know: Taboo is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive team. We like to have people with a range of perspectives, experiences and identities working at all ranks in the agency – because it makes our work better and because we believe no one should face barriers to employment on the basis of background or identity.
In this vein, Taboo is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and encourages people of all races, sexes, gender identities and expressions, sexual orientations and affectional preferences, abilities, ages, religions, nationalities (with preference given to those who identify with one or more of the many language, tribal or nation groups on whose land Taboo and its employees reside) and other personal characteristics protected (and unprotected) by law.
- Job Type
- Dependant upon Experience
For further information
- Nicole Skilbeck