Would you like to work within a boutique brand studio creating beautiful work for pioneering brands within the lifestyle space? Work alongside a talented team of creatives, designers and producers Clients within the lifestyle sector from Gin to Hotels to Italian Restaurants Here you will continue to develop and grow as an Account Manager
Level wise, this agency is open to candidates at Account Manager level or you may have just stepped into a Senior Account Manager role and be ready to start in a new environment where you can continue to develop. As the agency is boutique (approx 20 people) culture fit and skill set i incredibly important rather than experience level or title.
This agency covers all elements of the branding process including; strategy, branding, NPD, launches, social, packaging, digital and e-commerce. This role is to focus particularly on the print/packaging aspects of the projects as a priority.
Requirements for consideration include:
– Minimum 18 months branding and design experience, ideally with packaging experience.
– Experience working within a flat structured creative environment
– Ability to speak and understand the technical words required when briefing a packaging project
– Confident in guiding clients through the creative process educating on what can/can’t be done.
– An eye for beautiful design and interest in the lifestyle sector
– Calm under pressure and able to have a laugh too
If you are ready to be challenged creatively and be given the freedom to approach briefs strategically this is an opportunity to consider.
This role is open to an initial 3-6 month contract so working holiday VISA’s welcome to apply.
Start Date: 6th January
Salary: 75k (neg) pending experience
Location: Potts Point. Open plan warehouse style.
- Job Type
For further information
- Brianna Paton