Asprey Creative are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Account Manager to help keep our clients in check. We work in Collingwood. Its fun.
Asprey Creative are looking for a client manager to manage and grow relationships with our clients.
We need a talented and enthusiastic person with at least 2 years experience in managing branding projects (ideally in food and drink), with fantastic time management and organisation skills. This is a fun, fast-paced client-facing role managing a number of key accounts, with responsibility for the timely and profitable delivery of branding and packaging projects. This is currently a four day per week role but we’re entirely flexible with how that’s broken up. There’s also plenty of scope for career advancement in this role.
The right person will be an effective communicator with great skills in managing multiple projects and dealing with people. You also need to be a great team player, and equally adept at working independently and proactively.
– Day to day liaison between clients, suppliers and our creative team
– Grow and maintain loyal relationships with our clients
– Accurate reporting and communication of client responses and opinions
– Financial management: estimating, invoicing, POs, forecasting and reconciliation of projects
– Time management: input into studio resourcing and producing timing plans to ensure smooth workflow through studio
– General office administration and office management
– A minimum of 2 years experience as a client manager in a creative industry
– Excellent interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills
– Clear and persuasive writing skills
– Passion, enthusiasm and self-motivation
Salary is negotiable, depending on your experience and abilities. You must be an Australian citizen to apply for this position.
If you’re interested, please send your cv to email@example.com.
- Job Type
- Based on experience and ability - 60-90K
For further information
- Peter Asprey