Super organised Account Manager required for marketing agency to manage client relationships and campaigns
Hello! We’re looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our agency and manage some of our important clients and projects. If you love marketing but have wanted to do something with a little more heart, then this role may be perfect for you.
Kimberlin Education is an independent marketing agency that delivers client messages through educational campaigns directed to students and teachers. We’re a small but awesome team of creatives, developers, designers, account managers and marketers. Our values demonstrate that:
- We are kids at heart
- We thrive on innovation
- We get teachers
- We are experts
We work with organisations such as Optus, Westpac, Sydney Water, Australian Eggs, Dairy Australia and Lend Lease. No two campaigns are the same and therefore no two days are the same either.
About the role
The role involves delivering the best creative, strategic, marketing and educational campaigns for our clients – all within the required timelines and budgets. You will also continually identify and act on opportunities to develop business with our clients.
We’re only looking for someone who has previous agency Account Management experience, but perhaps you would like to do something with a little more purpose. This role reports into the Account Director and has one shared Account Executive supporting.
- You’ve worked in Agency Account Management for a couple of years and successfully run client campaigns and delivered on billings
- You have a sound commercial and financial acumen
- You know your stuff when it comes to marketing – you would love to develop our client’s marketing strategies
- You work really well in a team
- You’re a fantastic communicator
- You’d like to work for an agency where you can make a real impact – both within the agency in your role and with the education campaigns that make a difference to students and teachers alike
- You love creativity and helping mould the creative output for clients
- You love to collaborate – colleagues and clients love working with you!
Other benefits of working with us include:
- Permanent WFH on Fridays (and currently Tuesdays as well)
- Pet friendly office
- Awesome team
- Chance to make a real impact in our agency but also to teachers and students throughout Australia
If this sounds like you, please apply with a cover letter demonstrating why you’re right for the role and how you will knock the role requirements out of the park!
Go to www.kimberlineducation.com.au to find out more about us.
- Job Type
- $70,000 + super
For further information
- Terri Martin