TABOO is an independent creative agency based in Cremorne. We’re a tight-knit team with a closely guarded culture, so every hire is a big deal. This one is no exception.
TABOO are seeking a gun Account Manager to join a key client group within the agency. This client group has creative opportunity galore, so we need someone who can help us make the most of this.
Reporting directly into the Account Director and the Group Account Director, the successful candidate:
- will have at least two years experience in a creative agency
- will ideally have experience in beverage/alcohol
- will have a proven ability to work collaboratively and respectfully with both agency and client teams
- is a champion and lover of great ideas and smart strategy
- is a hustler with ‘never say die’ attitude
- will be driven, energetic and collaborative
- will be able to work autonomously as well as part of a close-knit team
- will enjoy juggling multiple priorities, clients and projects
- will have exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- will be organised, with strong attention to detail and time management skills
- will be a master of all admin, keeping a flawless paper trail with accurate records of meetings, WIP documents and timelines
- will be skilled in developing and nurturing client relationships; there is room to grow in this role and make it your own
In return, you will be given some unprecedented opportunities to make a raft of work on some of Australia’s highest profile accounts. And we guarantee that you will get to have a lot of fun whilst doing it.
- Job Type
For further information
- Kate Prowse