Are you an Account Manager (AM) with a successful track record in consumer or B2B tech PR? Of course, you are. That’s why we’d like you to join our team at Ovato.
As the artists formerly known as Spectrum Group, we are a respected, experienced agency delivering outstanding PR, creative, social and content for our clients who range from global brands to smaller start-ups.
But enough about us, let’s talk about you. You most definitely have a courageous and curious attitude. You want to make your mark at a small agency that punches above its weight.
You are looking for a fantastic opportunity to broaden skills across PR, social and content and learn from experienced professionals who are eager to share what’s made them successful.
You’re a collaborator with the passion to share learnings and strategy with clients and our team. You can develop, execute and maintain media, social media, communications, and lead-nurture strategies. You’re laid back like us but get noisy when you need to.
You also have good taste in music. This is important. We have a shared office playlist.
As a trusted and respected member of our team, you will enjoy the opportunity to:
- Act as the day-to-day contact for clients
- Help develop and execute on strategy that gives clients the best bang for their buck
- Wow the client and balance the budget, thus spreading perfect harmony throughout the universe
- Be our client’s advocate, willing to interrogate ideas for the best outcome
- Manage account team activity, providing the guidance for the junior team to grow them into superstars
- Generate ideas for clients and our business
- Manage multiple projects to deliver results on or before the deadline
As well as nailing the above, you’ll need:
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in marketing/public relations, preferably in the IT industry; gaming and retail knowledge will also be viewed favourably
- Experience managing large corporate accounts
- Excellent media contacts (or at least the ability to build your contacts quickly)
- Passion for the industry and current affairs
- Applied thinking (because there isn’t always a rule book)
- Mad attention-to-detail
- An ability to craft client messaging that cuts through the jargon to tell a great story
- A degree, or relevant industry experience
- Job Type
For further information
- Linda Marlin