As an Account Manager at Kimberlin Education you will be responsible for the management of client projects from virtual classrooms to website builds, teachers guides, interactives and more. You will ensure projects meet client objectives, and are delivered on time and budget.
Kimberlin Education is a creative agency that creates educational resources and campaigns for students and teachers, on behalf of our clients. We’re a small but awesome team of designers, educators, developers, account managers and marketers.
The Account Manager is responsible for the management of client projects from virtual classrooms to website builds, teachers guides, interactives and more. They ensure projects meet client objectives, and are delivered on time and budget.
You will also work with the Client Services Director to identify new business opportunities, create proposals, develop budgets and associated timelines to ensure revenue targets are reached.
- Foster strong relationships with clients and key stakeholders
- Provide day to day project management of client projects
- Develop succinct briefs and proposals
- Create and adhere to timelines
- Produce and monitor accurate and clear financials (estimates, POs, forecasting)
- Identify new business opportunities with current clients
- General business administration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage project deliverables across different teams
- Excellent reporting and administrative skills
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- Strong people skills
- 2-4 years experience working in an Account Management capacity in an agency environment. Would also suit a Senior Account Executive looking to take the next step in their career.
- Proven client management skills – ability to develop rapport and an efficient working relationship with clients
- Ability to work with different departments to identify and deliver the best product and service for our clients
- Experience managing successful campaigns that met both client and agency objectives
- Excellent time management skills
- Naturally curious with a willingness to challenge the norm
- Experience with cross-project deliverables
- Proactive with a strong desire to learn and grow
- Previous marketing experience
- Strong financial acumen
- Experience using platforms including CRM, finance, workflow and communication
- Previous experience using digital marketing platforms including: Mailchimp, Hubspot, Meta (Facebook Ads), Twitter, Survey Monkey advantageous
What we offer
- Exposure to a broad range of products and services
- A hybrid mix of working from home and being in our Alexandria office (Sydney based employees)
- Pet-friendly office
- Opportunity to learn and grow in the marketing, digital and education spaces
- Training and development opportunities
Sound like your dream role?
We’d love to hear from you. Please provide your CV and a cover letter (mandatory) explaining why you would be perfect for the role.
Sydney and Melbourne applicants only.
- Job Type
For further information
- Kirsten Littlejohn
- 02 8592 6094