Bring one of Australia's biggest brands to life on TikTok, Instagram, YouTube and deliver personalised communications to consumers through mobile apps and email.
Who are we?
We are a dynamic, digitally focused agency that specialises in social, customer experience and using the latest technologies to deliver highly effective communication for some of Australia’s biggest brands.
What is the role?
If you’re interested in working with one of Australia’s biggest brands to bring to life campaigns on TikTok, Instagram, Youtube and in delivering personalised communications to consumers through mobile apps and email, this is the job for you. As an Account Manager, you’ll get to be part of a tight knit Sydney office, working closely with creatives, designers and be mentored by one of Sydney’s most experienced Senior Account Directors.
You’ll work on big national campaigns that will give you bragging rights and on personalised one-to-one communications that will brighten peoples day. If you’re looking for rapid career progression and lots of experience across a range of media apply today.
What will your day look like?
- Daily stands up with a bunch of creative and development legends
- Building strong relationships with key clients (dinner and drinks a must)
- Working as part of a tight knit fun team (must have excellent taste in office music)
- Working collaboratively with teams nationally
- Working closely with the Senior Account Director (some hustle required)
- Execute campaigns efficiently and effectively (attention to detail a must)
- Scheduling and prioritising work
- Developing timelines and budgets (keeping our CFO happy)
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who is highly organised, has at least 2 years’ previous experience in a similar role and can juggle multiple priorities. More specifically, you will need the following skills to succeed in the role including:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with experience putting together briefs.
- Familiar with project management tools (Figma, cloud based Microsoft and Google tools (e.g. Google docs), Clickup/Trello).
- Understanding of media schedules – sizes, specs and deadlines.
- Resilient, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
If this sounds like your next opportunity, please apply today!
- Job Type
For further information
- Alex Unger