We are looking to hire an Account Executive for our VIP Care Team on a full time basis (6 month initial contract) to look after day-to-day management of VIP Accounts. If you are looking for a successful career path in sales and account management this is the role for you. Attractive salary and sales incentive plan.
Account Executive – VIP Care (Attractive salary and sales incentive plan)
Adstream provides a Connectivity Suite for the ad industry, combining collaboration tools, digital asset management, a global distribution network and powerful analytics to provide smarter, more collaborative advertising workflows bringing the marketing and production processes together from idea to delivery for greater visibility, productivity, insight and performance.
We are looking to hire an Account Executive for our VIP Care Team on a full time basis (6 month initial contract) to look after day-to-day management of VIP Accounts. If you are looking for a successful career path in sales and account management this is the role for you.
As a VIP Account Executive, you will look after the company’s VIP clients, building personal relationships and creating a personalised experience for them. You will be responsible for managing, retaining and growing a portfolio of assigned clients.
- Actively foster and manage the success of a portfolio
- Establish a trusted relationship with each client and drive continuous value of our products and solutions
- Drive engagement & adoption and foster enthusiastic, passionate clients
- Be responsible for customer satisfaction, retention, and expansion of existing accounts
- Build and conduct executive business reviews, listening to customer feedback and discovering areas of improvement
- Own churn, retention, and growth targets monthly for your specific client account
- Proven experience in achieving sales and/or retention targets with telephone customer service experience
- Existing experience in or the ability to quickly acquire understanding of the advertising industry
- Client centric approach to work with the ability to understand and facilitate clients’ needs
- Professional communication skills, including the ability to engage and build conversations over the phone and via email
- Positive, can-do attitude, problem solver, inspiring and energetic
- A quick learner who enjoys overcoming challenges, resolving issues or escalating as needed
- Job Type
- Attractive Salary & Incentive Plan
For further information
- Yvette McGill