We are looking for an Account Executive / VIP Care to join our awesome sales team based in South Melbourne VIC. You'll become part of our smallish, fun, hardworking team, passionate about our clients and the relationships we have with them. It is essential that you have a background in advertising, marketing or media i.e. Account Management or Production in digital, broadcast, and/or print.
Adstream provides a Connectivity Suite for the ad industry, combining collaboration tools, digital asset management, a global distribution network and powerful analytics to provide smarter, more collaborative advertising workflows bringing the marketing and production processes together from idea to delivery for greater visibility, productivity, insight and performance.
Brands, agencies, production and post-production teams use Adstream to create great content together, manage their assets and leverage its world-class network of over 79,000 media destinations in 141 countries, to share their message with the world.
Today over 100,000 businesses use Adstream to reach billions of customers globally. We’re a fast-moving team of passionate subject-matter experts located across 37 offices, speaking 45 languages, and on a mission to connect the world’s media.
The primary purpose of this role is to ensure our clients experience exceptional customer service throughout their engagement with our teams. This role also requires engagement with new and existing clients to determine their needs and then offer the right service/product solution.
This role plays a key part in contributing to the business’ financial objectives by seeking out new business, ensuring retention of clients, and creating growth through up-selling and cross-selling of products/solutions to maximise the long term value of each account. This role works collaboratively with the National Account Director and Client Services Manager to ensure customer satisfaction.
Client Retention & Growth
· Create, develop and nurture client relationships with multiple contacts for each customer account
· Deliver excellence in customer service across assigned client base
· Proactively engage with and create effective client relationships and record in CRM
· Achieve retention and growth targets
· Achieve up-sell/cross-sell revenue targets
· Proactively identify new business and product opportunities
· Ensure key customer requirements are identified and met through superior client management and recorded in CRM
· Work closely with clients to determine their present and future needs and propose suitable Adstream products, services and upgrades in order to maintain and grow revenue for Adstream
· Identify and escalate service shortcomings or issues and work with the management team to ensure appropriate intervention
· Ensure relevant training is delivered, ensuring best utilization of our services, increasing client satisfaction
· Develop close working relationship with support teams to ensure client issues are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner
· Keep up to date with required training to enable up-sell of current and new products.
· Ensure quoting is accurate and follows rate card and discount rules and clients are invoiced correctly by the end of the month
· Ensure price change and credit policies are adhered to
· Deliver the broadcast customer service standards through developing deep client relationships and proactively up- selling and cross-selling appropriate product solutions.
· Ensure appropriate and timely escalation of client issues and follow through to resolution
· Proactively ensure business growth through identifying new business opportunities and achieving up-sell/cross-sell targets within existing client portfolio
· Proactively ensure new business growth by identifying new client opportunities and developing strong engagement strategy
· Proactively manage the credit policy as required
· Ensure client contractual terms are adhered to, minimizing any additional costs to Adstream
· Contribute to sales strategies and related budgets
· Proactively identify new product/service needs from clients through deep client engagement and provide proposal to National Account Director
· Ensure client billings and processing of invoicing and end of month processes and completed as required
· Raise business awareness of customer service related revenues
· Capture revenue data and up sell/cross sell
· Proactively contribute to reaching the quarterly and annual broadcast targets
· Aim to increase revenues through improved customer service and cross selling
· Act as the main interface between the client and Adstream to ensure ‘customer focus’ is delivered at all times
· Provide assistance and support to customers for the full Adstream product suite
· Ensure ‘customer experience’ is consistently high value throughout
· Follow up client correspondence, in a customer friendly, professional manner
· Ensure customer queries and issues are escalated to the correct person/team within half hour of first contact and follow up to ensure a resolution is reached in a timely manner
· Understand client issues through effective questioning and determine a mutually agreed deadline
· Continually take proactive actions to continually attempt to exceed customer’s expectations
· Being a trusted and credible support to all broadcast customers, proactively and reactively through outstanding customer service
· Meet clients’ expectations
· Liaising with Sales to ensure ‘customer experience’ is consistently high value throughout
· Follow up client correspondence in a customer friendly professional manner
· Client issues to be logged in Salesforce
· Identify products or features that will help or benefit clients or escalate to product champion for a more detailed sell of the relevant product, resulting in extra revenue for Adstream (upselling and cross-selling)
· Responsible for ensuring 100% of customer contact history and new business/up-sell/cross-sell opportunities into CRM tools, updated for weekly Sales meeting
· Actively participate in the product pre-release process (including testing of new products and providing detailed feedback; and maintaining the CRM with new product rollouts in mind)
· Develop and maintain a high degree of industry knowledge and in-depth knowledge of the full suite of Adstream solutions/products
· Proactively provide product/service feedback from client to National Account Director
· Provide written monthly reports, containing analysis and explanation of variances
· Document client issues via phone, email or in person and respond to client within the agreed timelines. Log in Salesforce
· Ensure clients are invoiced correctly by the end of the month and adhering to end of month procedure
· Ensure quoting is accurate, timely and follows rate card
· Always work efficiently and effectively, using correct workflow and work procedures
· Testing end to end for products reporting thoroughly back to IT or other agreed escalation routes
· Manage orders on behalf of clients with view to converting client to direct usage of the system at appropriate time
· Maintain and effectively log the client physical library
· Work and communicate closely with Production teams
· Work with Customer Success Manager to remove operational ‘workarounds’ and process inefficiencies and thereby deliver better and more efficient product
· Monitor and track media distribution to meet client deadlines and Adstream SLA’s
· Manage media bookings on behalf of clients with view to converting client to direct usage of the system at appropriate time
· Work and communicate closely with Production teams
· Ensure you are CRM – Salesforce compliant at all time.
· Work closely and proactively with other teams across Adstream to ensure effective problem solving and a positive customer experience
· Exhibit strong team membership behaviour – are collaborative, ethical, respectful, use effective communication skills, proactively manage conflict to get the right results, use superior influencing skills, escalate issues appropriately
· Use initiative to proactively resolve key operational issues. Work constructively across the business to achieve the right outcomes
· Willingly and proactively share information and knowledge for the benefit of the business
· Use initiative and proactively raise key operational issues, roadblocks or concerns via appropriate means (escalation procedures)
· Work closely and proactively with other teams across Adstream to ensure effective problem solving and great customer experiences
· Foster a strong, positive culture by using constructive and respectful behaviour.
· Ensure effective team working, team meetings, open channels of communication
Targets and Measures
· Performance against growth and retention targets
· Performance against activity requirements, including weekly reporting and recording all client contact in CRM
· Performance against customer experience targets
· Proven experience in achieving sales and/or retention targets
· Call centre or telephone customer service experience (inbound and outbound)
· Strong background in customer service or customer relationship management
· The ability to quickly acquire understanding of the advertising industry and detailed product knowledge
· Experience in accounts/customer service role and demonstrated outstanding customer service skills
· An understanding of the broadcast environment
· Client centric approach to work with the ability to understand and facilitate clients’ needs
· Ability to quickly acquire knowledge of all Adstream products
· Professional communication skills, including the ability to engage and build conversations over the phone and via email.
· Positive, can-do attitude, problem solver, inspiring and energetic;
· Able to negotiate and influence effectively at all levels;
· A quick learner who enjoys overcoming challenges, resolving issues or escalating as needed.
· Excellent organizational skills and time management
· Strong attention to detail
- Job Type
For further information
- Yvette McGill