We are searching the digital media and advertising landscape for a talented and motivated Digital Account Executive to manage campaigns across ANZ while working with our powerhouse sales team in Australia.
WHO ARE WE
Totally Awesome is the world’s most advanced forum for brands engaging kids, teens and families, to safely interact across thousands of apps, games and websites. We enable a kid-safe ecosystem with more than 300 million monthly active users across APAC. We adhere to and support international governments’ most advanced regulations protecting kids’ data privacy. We do this through the deployment of bespoke technology designed specifically to offer kids contextual and customized content through age-appropriate engagement.
Its headquarters is in Singapore, with offices in Australia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Philippines and Vietnam.
Job Overview: We are searching the digital media and advertising landscape for a talented and motivated Digital Account Executive to manage campaigns across ANZ while working with our powerhouse sales team in Australia.
How will YOU contribute to the Team?
- You will collaborate with the regional Sales and Account Management teams to achieve client service excellence, hit targets and maximize results.
- You will help us manage the client portfolio which includes digital advertising, media, content and social media campaigns.
- You will help us understand the client’s business requirements and provide relevant, winning solutions.
- You will assist and prepare responses to briefs and own the quality of all responses to clients.
- You will assist in developing collateral material for sales and help us ensure that everything goes out the door is 100% up to date, style-compliant and reflects our product and our mission accurately.
- You will strategize using information from existing campaigns to recommend clients that will help them achieve their objectives.
- You will be the go-to person on key client tasks to develop and share valuable insights to the country team.
- You will be meeting clients on a regular basis in order to help them strategize and plan while working with the Sales team to reach our company objectives.
- You will work and strategize with the AdOps team to understand opportunities to upsell or move existing spend to a better performing ad unit to maximize ROI.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Do YOU have what it takes to succeed?
- You have at least one year of relevant work experience in the digital media and/or advertising field.
- You have experience and knowledge in media planning, project and client management.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You’re a self-starter and can clearly demonstrate an ability to get things done without direct supervision.
- You understand what it means to deliver excellence to clients.
- You’re well-organised with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- You think logically even under pressure and come up with innovative solutions to problems.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset that will fit into our startup culture.
- Experience and knowledge in media planning, project and client management will be an advantage.
At TotallyAwesome, we work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. In our culture, you are encouraged to:
- Be more AWESOME than you were yesterday
- Be BRAVE, experiment, learn and share experiences
- Be ACCOUNTABLE and get stuff done
- Be INNOVATIVE, think big, find the game changer
Our people are at the heart of what we do at TotallyAwesome and the driving force behind our growth and success. We value our culture as the lifeblood of our business and work hard every day to maintain this as we continue to grow and scale our team. We believe in offering opportunities to learn and grow every day and we’ve got a strong track record in developing great people.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review job applications without regard to their race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status.
Finally, we are a team of passionate experts. We are not just leading in this industry, we are defining it.
- You are a self-starter, independent, and problem solver. You consider yourself a high-performance personality
- Understand what it means to deliver excellence.
- Good sense of humor and ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Well-organized with excellent communication and time management skills.
- Job Type
- 55,000 - 70,000
For further information