Entertainment giant is seeking an Account Executive or Manager to join its marketing team for initial 4 week contract which could extend. Well respected brand in Entertainment Sector Good work life balance | Corporate rather than agency hours Suit someone who is strong on process and good communicator
Account Executive / Account Manager | 4 week initial contract | $250-275 per day
Entertainment Giant is looking for an Account Executive or Account Manager to hit the ground running for a 4 week contract within their internal agency. The role is the conduit between the agency/marketing team and the channel teams and is responsible for submitting and obtaining approvals for all their advertising and marketing materials from images to TV spots.
This role requires someone who is very strong on process and who is a great communicator and negotiators, as quite often you are dealing with different feedback from different stakeholder which needs to be managed accordingly.
You will have:
- Agency account management experience (1-3 years)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong stakeholder management
- Process orientations with a keen eye for detail
- A strong understanding of branding and brand guidelines
- The ability to prioritise and react quickly to client demands
- Pro-active, fun and down to earth
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to gain experience with a high-profile entertainment brand
- Manage innovative and creative campaigns and content
- A supportive, fun and fast-paced environment with great work-life balance
- Contract role that could lead to something more permanent
Sound like the kind of contract you want? Then apply today – as this one will be filled fast!
- Job Type
- $250-275 inc per day
For further information
- Sheryn Small