Join a rapidly growing creative and digital agency with industry leading partner - Samsung. Great opportunities for career progression and professional development.
Cheil Australia is a data-informed creative agency with the customer at the heart of everything we do. With 53 offices operating in 43 countries worldwide and over 7,000 employees globally.
Your New Opportunity
Due to ongoing growth in our business and exciting new briefs, we are now seeking a highly motivated individual with agency experience to join our team, working on one of the World’s largest, most loved brands by millennials.
Reporting to the Senior Account Manager, the role of Account Executive within our team will provide the foundations for you to grow into an Account Manager. You will support the Senior Account Manager in the delivery of client briefs, through creative development to client presentation within the retail and experiential space.
You will be responsible for assisting with the efficient management of projects, and ensuring all work is aligned with the direction of our client.
This role will suite a recent graduate or someone who is looking to get a head start in their career working across a well-known brand!
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist in the development and execution of campaign plans, timelines and project plans
- Manage account finances, developing job estimates, raising and supplying POs, manage project budgets and job reconciliations, and raising draft invoices for works undertaken
- Liaise with clients and assist with the development of client relationships where required
- Provide support for the Senior Account Manager with client briefs through the creative process and managing client feedback
- Coordinate projects with local and offshore vendors and internal resources to guarantee on-time and cost- effective delivery of outputs
- Liaise with project management team and assist in reporting and POD collation for nationwide execution
- Assist with compiling creative work into agency template for client presentations
- Working with the Senior Account manager to develop and build strong relationships with existing clients, new clients and key partners
Qualifications and Experience
- 1-2+ years’ experience within retail and experiential
- Must have demonstrated experience within an agency environment
- Able to manage project resources and key stakeholders
- Experience in managing deadlines and time estimates
- Tertiary level qualification preferably
- High attention to detail
- Adaptable and able to cope in a fast paced, changing environment
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Highly organised
- An active listener
- Agility, flexibility and ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Willing to grow within the business and take on constructive feedback
- Job Type
- $55000 - $65000
For further information
- Raj Sodhi