Calling all PR-superstars-in-the-making! Ovato is looking for a gun account executive to wow our clients. And if you have consumer or B2B tech PR experience (or a passion to learn about it), we want to talk to you.
As the artists formerly known as Spectrum Group, we are a respected, experienced integrated communications agency delivering outstanding PR, social and content for our clients who range from global brands to smaller start-ups.
But what about you? You’re passionate, creative, and ambitious, with a love of tech and a desire to make your mark at a small agency that punches above its weight You’re also a critical thinker looking to understand “why” so that you can deliver the right results. You’re laid back like us but get noisy when you need to.
You are looking for a fantastic opportunity to broaden skills across PR, social and content and learn from experienced professionals who are eager to share what’s made them successful.
As a trusted and respected member of our team you will enjoy the opportunity to:
- Build and maintain media relationships
- Write pitches and sell stories to the media
- Write and distribute media releases and not be afraid to follow-up with a phone call
- Assist with media events
- Compile media lists
- Compiling monthly media editorials
- Manage day – to – day client requirements
- Spot new opportunities for editorial coverage for clients
- Provide clients with PR reports
- Draft blogs and opinion articles
- Develop social media content
- Contribute to agency brainstorms
- Experience the breadth of a large PR account but flex your muscles with greater ownership of the smaller ones
As well as nailing the above, you’ll need:
- Passion for the industry and current affairs
- Mad attention-to-detail
- Applied thinking skills to spot issues before they arise or solve problems when there’s no rulebook
- Excellent time management to effectively deal with competing demands
- A desire to think outside the box and get creative
- A degree, or relevant industry experience
What’s in it for you?
- Unrivalled career and personal development
- Flexible working and the freedom to work from home
- An enviable location, close to transport, surrounded by great food, good coffee, shops and pubs (when we are back in the office)
- A, warm and relaxed team environment offering all the support you need to grow
- A lively and creative culture
- An extra day-off for your birthday
- Friday drinks and nibbles
- That pesky work-life balance thing (for reals)
Interested? – Click apply, tell us why you think you would succeed with Ovato, enclosing your CV.
- Job Type
For further information
- Linda Marlin