Great first or second role with small, friendly agency.
- Small and friendly team
- Vital experience from day one
- Diverse clients
Just graduated and looking for your first ever role in PR? Or maybe you’re a year in and where you landed is not what you wanted?
If so, come and have a chat with us.
We’re a small and friendly team PR and integrated marketing agency looking for someone who is eager to build their career by working on a variety of interesting projects. Our clients are some of Australia’s most valuable brands across the corporate, government, not-for-profit and consumer sectors, so we can give you a lot of variety and exposure to both B2C and B2B.
Unlike at a big agency, you won’t be just a cog in the machine. You’ll get all the mentoring and early responsibilities you need while reporting directly to the Managing Director, who’ll share his many years of experience to help you produce your best work.
So, what do you need to bring to the table? Ideally we’d like the following, but if you only tick some of the boxes, don’t worry – we’re flexible and willing to talk:
- Friendly and energetic, not afraid to pick up the phone
- Genuine interest in writing and storytelling
- Willingness to learn about PR and integrated marketing
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of social media advertising platforms (Facebook, Instagram, etc)
- Basic knowledge of the Google Ads interface (highly regarded)
- Customer service and social media community management experience
If you’ve got some experience already, ideally that will be up to 18 months and would include a sound knowledge of traditional and digital media, and marketing.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch – just make sure you’re an Australian resident with a degree in Communications or a related field. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a brief cover letter. As we have a busy schedule, we’ll only be contacting successful applicants.
- Job Type
For further information
- Jane Patterson