Our client acts on behalf of over 200+ local and international publishers.
- Darlinghurst offices
- Global publisher
- $120-130K base + super + comms on offer
Our client acts on behalf of over 200+ local and international publishers who reach more than 11 million unique visitors a month here in Australia; targeting an 18-34 year old Millennial audience.
Our mission is to find our client an ambitious and driven digital Account Director to join the Sydney Sales team. If you have at least 5 years’ experience working at a digital publisher, or media agency and want to move across to the sales side; then this role may well be the one you have been looking for.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing media schedules and writing proposals.
- Working with the ad operations and project management teams to ensure successful implementation of campaigns.
- Working with the response team and strategy team to build up integrated branded partnerships
- Managing campaign reporting to clients.
- Managing internal pipeline and revenue reporting.
- Managing current and prospecting for new clients.
- Achieving quarterly sales targets.
- Reporting to the Managing Director.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical mind and numbers brain.
- Attention to detail, big time.
- Adept at Keynote and Excel.
- Motivated, sales hustle, goal oriented, team player.
- High level of initiative and ability to work well in a team environment and autonomously.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about youth culture, including music, fashion and creativity.
- Existing media agency relationships very well received.
- Existing digital publisher experience very well received.
- Job Type
- $120-130K base + super + comms
For further information
- Brenton Moore