TABOO are seeking a gun Account Director to lead a key client group within the agency. This client group has creative opportunity galore, so we need someone who can help us make the most of this.
Taboo is an independent creative agency based in Cremorne. We’re a tight-knit team with a closely guarded culture, so every hire is a big deal. This one is no exception.
Reporting directly into the Group Account Director with an Account Manager as support, the successful candidate:
- will have at least six years’ experience in a creative agency
- will have a proven ability to work collaboratively and respectfully with both agency and client teams
- is a champion and lover of great ideas and smart strategy
- is a hustler with ‘never say die’ attitude
- will be driven, energetic and collaborative
- will be able to work autonomously as well as part of a close-knit team
- will enjoy juggling multiple priorities, clients and projects
- will have exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- will be a detail freak
- will be skilled in developing and nurturing client relationships; there is room to grow in this role and make it your own
- will be involved with pitches for new business, approaching these with both a creative and commercial mindset
In return, you will be given some unprecedented opportunities to make a raft of work on some of Australia’s highest profile accounts. And we guarantee that you will get to have a lot of fun whilst doing it.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
Located in Cremorne, Melbourne.
- Job Type
- Dependant upon Experience
For further information
- Kate Prowse