TABOO is an independent creative agency based in Cremorne. We’re a tight-knit team with a closely guarded culture, so every hire is a big deal. This one is no exception.
We are seeking a curious, motivated, and highly organised Account Coordinator. The AC is primarily responsible for ensuring the agency output meets the agency and client objectives, meets clients deadlines and achieves the agency standard of quality. This role will see the AC collaborating closely with our Account Services team across multiple projects and delivering exceptional client relationships.
If you have a sincere interest in advertising and are a stellar graduate or someone with 1-2 years experience this is a real opportunity to work some top tier clients on a diverse range of work.
Reporting directly into the Senior Account Director and the Group Account Director, the successful candidate:
- will be a graduate in marketing, advertising or related field
- has solid understanding of advertising and media industry trends
- must thrive in a fast paced environment and have a proactive attitude
- will be driven, energetic and collaborative
- will be able to work autonomously as well as part of a close-knit team
- will enjoy juggling multiple priorities, clients and projects
- will have exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- will be organised, with strong attention to detail and time management skills
- will be a master of all admin, keeping a flawless paper trail with accurate records of meetings, WIP documents and timelines
- will be skilled in developing and nurturing client relationships; there is room to grow in this role and make it your own
In return, you will be given some unprecedented opportunities to make a raft of work on some of Australia’s highest profile accounts. And we guarantee that you will get to have a lot of fun whilst doing it.
Agency responsibilities and B Corp responsibilities
As an accredited B Corporation, we strive to use our business as a force for good. As such, we require our team to conduct themselves in a way that contributes to the safety, wellbeing and happiness of all TABOO stakeholders, including (but not limited to) the TABOO team, our ecological environment and the communities in which we work and reside. You will also be provided with a number of KPIs to ensure you comply with TABOO’s key environmental, social, environmental and community commitments
Another thing you should know: TABOO is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive team. We like to have people with a range of perspectives, experiences and identities working at all ranks in the agency – because it makes our work better and because we believe no one should face barriers to employment on the basis of background or identity.
In this vein, TABOO is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and encourages people of all races, sexes, gender identities and expressions, sexual orientations and affectional preferences, abilities, ages, religions, nationalities (with preference given to those who identify with one or more of the many language, tribal or nation groups on whose land TABOO and its employees reside) and other personal characteristics protected (and unprotected) by law.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Type
- Dependant upon Experience
For further information
- Nicole Skilbeck