The In-House Agency Council has announced its IHAC Awards 2022 shortlist.
Australia’s first award show celebrating in-house and hybrid agencies, the IHAC Awards recognise teams that have produced high-quality industry leading work from the past 12 months. Categories are Best Creative Work, Best Innovation, Best Integrated Campaign and In-House Agency of the Year.
Judged by some of the biggest names in marketing, the jury panel was led by Deloitte Creative partner Nick Garrett and included experienced marketers such as former IAG chief marketing officer Brent Smart (moving to Telstra), TikTok head of global business marketing, AUNZ Anny Havercroft and TBWA\Australia chief creative officer Evan Roberts.
IHAC founder and chairman Chris Maxwell said: “IHAC is proud to showcase and acknowledge the exceptional and diverse work in-house agencies in Australia are doing; campaigns that go beyond just creativity to deliver effective real-world business results for brands.
“Launching our first award show, we were blown away by the talent that was on display. It’s the first time these teams have been recognised for their creative output and the quality of work was outstanding. Thank you to all who put in the effort to enter.
“We are also especially grateful to our partner sponsors TikTok and Monday.com, who helped make these awards possible. And finally, a big congratulations to all the nominees! We can’t wait to see who takes home the top prize.”
Best Creative Work
- Youi Insurance – NRL Life Changes
- Eucalyptus – Pilot / Healthy Legend
- News Corp – ROLLER – Walk with Warnie Podcast
- Sportsbet – Elite Average Games
- Officeworks – Brand Refresh & Rollout
- Koala – Furniture Worth Keeping
- Asahi – 1House – The Carlton Draught Beer Drop
- News Corp – ROLLER – The Weekly Times Happy Snap Sonic
- Yes Agency – Transforming the in-store Customer Experience
- Sportsbet – In-House Production Studio
Best Integrated Campaign
- Xero – Better Business Integrated Campaign
- Australia Post – Christmas Campaign 2021
- TTI – AEG Onsite
- Sportsbet – Bet With Mates Campaign
- Koala – When Life Unfolds
- MYOB – End of Financial Year NZ
In-House Agency of the Year
- Optus/Yes Agency
Winners will be announced at The IHAC 2022 Awards Ceremony, held online on August 24th at 10:30am – 12pm.