IAB Australia is hosting a very special tailor-made digital marketing training session for UnLtd’s charity partners.
Presenting across the day will be industry experts from Facebook/Instagram, Zuni, Big Mobile, Indago Digital, Sizmek and the IAB. All speakers have volunteered their time to impart their digital knowledge to representatives from 34 of the charities UnLtd supports.
Content for the day has been curated based on the feedback received from the not-for-profits around their most critical needs and skill gaps. The day will cover digital strategy, social media, behavioural targeting, mobile, email marketing, search optimisation and privacy.
The industry experts donating their time to lead the sessions are:
- Mike Zeederberg, Zuni on digital strategy
- Gary Nissim, Indago Digital on Search Marketing
- Marta Bonzanini, Facebook/Instagram on how to build your social media profile
- Daad Soufi, Director of Legal and Regulatory Affairs, IAB Australia on social media representations
- Rachel Blair, Big Mobile on mobile marketing
- Valentina Borbone, Zuni on email marketing
- Carolyn Bollaci, Sizmek on measurement
- Lisa Walsh, Director of Research IAB on the digital landscape in Australia
IAB Australia CEO Alice Manners said: “Today is about helping some very important organisations develop up the core digital skills and confidence necessary in today’s digital market. We’ve developed an impressive training programme that educates, excites and empowers UnLtd’s charity partners to execute campaigns and activate fundraising across digital channels.”
UnLtd general manager Carol Morris said: “Our charity partners are increasingly looking to digital to help them build scale and reach more disadvantaged young people.
“This digital training day is a unique and hugely valuable chance for them to upskill and gain a fuller understanding of the opportunities digital presents. We are just so grateful to the IAB and the industry experts who have volunteered the valuable time to mentor our charity partners today,” said Morris.