Social media relationships platform Hootsuite, has launched Hootsuite Ads, a new tool that turns high performing Facebook content into promoted posts.
Hootsuite Ads provides a simple way to extend social impact. Social media practitioners and content marketers understand that social advertising is a powerful channel, but the ad creation and management process is difficult and time consuming. Users choose the primary business objective for each ad, and then receive automatic content and targeting suggestions from within their Hootsuite dashboard.
“Hootsuite Ads is the first advertising tool designed specifically for human beings,” says Ryan Holmes, CEO of Hootsuite. “Our vision is to make advertising so simple that anyone can create high-performing ads without training.”
Hootsuite Ads helps users:
- Grow their business: Based on a user’s specific business objectives, Hootsuite matches organic content with a targeted Facebook audience in a measureable way.
- Create high performing ads: Hootsuite Ads automatically scans Facebook pages to find the best organic posts to amplify.
- Find the right audience: Automated targeting and bidding algorithms allow anyone to create highly targeted ads.
- Simplify ad management: Users can view clear results and manage all social posts and social ads, from one easy dashboard.
- Control ad spend: Intuitive reporting clarifies an ad’s results. Success is made visible and easily understandable with simple metrics that tie to an ad’s business goals.
Hootsuite users can now access Hootsuite Ads for free through the dashboard to create Facebook Promoted Posts.
Hootsuite has also launched its Content Library helps organisations extend their social reach by centralising pre-approved, company-branded content for Enterprise users to freely share on social media.
“Ensuring that we have standardized content is a challenging aspect of social media,” said Matt Gentile, global director of social media, Century 21 Real Estate. “Through Content Library, we will be able to provide access to professionally designed and approved assets from our agencies, directly to more than 100,000 of our affiliated brokers and agents around the globe.”
Hootsuite has also just become a CertifiedBCorporation, a new kind of company that uses the power of business to address society’s greatest challenges.