GetResponse, marketing automation software, announces the launch of an enhanced Ecommerce Marketing Automation solution. Ecommerce marketing automation helps online store owners scale their businesses in an automated manner— increasing revenue and sales.
“Though we’ve had existing partnerships and robust integrations with Ecommerce companies such as Shopify, Magento, PrestaShop, WooCommerce, and BigCommerce, it became clear to us—through countless customer interviews—that we needed to expand our Ecommerce automation solution,” said Daniel Brzeziński, vice president, COO and head of product at GetResponse. “Inspired by this insight, we pushed our existing Ecommerce integrations to a new level and added additional features to better equip business owners to drive revenue seamlessly.”
The following set of enhanced features allow users to harness the power of automation to grow their Ecommerce stores:
- One-click integrations with leading Ecommerce platforms: Populate product inventory and customer data in GetResponse (no coding experience required).
- Advanced segmentation: Information on customer purchases, order history, and behavior on sites enables building segments for specific groups of customers and creating precisely- targeted marketing campaigns that convert.
- Quick transactional emails: Send automated purchase confirmations and trigger automated abandoned cart emails that remind customers about unfinished purchases.
- Promo codes: Synchronize promo codes from ecommerce platforms with GetResponse and seamlessly drag and drop them into newsletters, autoresponders, or automation messages.
- Product recommendations: The Product Recommendations Engine is a powerful, data-driven tool that learns customer preferences and potential needs based on historical purchases and behavior. The automation populates the section within an email with specific products relevant to each recipient on the list.
- Popups: Used to grab website visitors’ attention, popups significantly increase site conversions and sales. GetResponse provides access to a code-free, drag-and-drop creator, where users can design popups and outline specific conditions on how they work.
- Prebuilt automation templates: Welcome new contacts, recommend products, recover lost sales, and use behavioral targeting easily with prebuilt templates and playbooks.
- Omnichannel: Utilize email, web push notifications, SMS, and popups for complete multichannel customer engagement campaigns that enhance sales growth.
For more information about the power of Ecommerce automation, please visit getresponse.com.
The Australian Fashion Council (AFC) – the peak body for the Australian fashion and textile industry – has launched Australian Fashion Trademark. The Australian Fashion™ and ‘Fashion Evolution: From Farm to Industry’ launched at Afterpay Australian Fashion Week. Over the next 10 years, the industry has the potential to deliver an additional $10.8 billion in […]
According to reports, the SpaceX and Tesla owner, Elon Musk, asked a flight attendant for an “erotic massage” then proceeded to touch her inappropriately without her permission. He then gave her over $350,000 to keep her from talking about it. The report, which originally came from the Insider, cites a close friend of the flight […]
Blobfish International, Australia’s largest and most powerfully engaging sampling network, has partnered with Roadshow Films and its agency OMD to develop a movie industry first campaign for new The Batman movie. In conjunction with Uber Eats, Deliveroo, Menulog, and Door Dash, drivers will deliver food orders to consumers in The Batman branded delivery bags with […]
Lotame, the only flexible data solutions provider to future-proof connectivity and drive performance across all screens, today announced that Google has authorized use of the Lotame Panorama ID within its supply-side platform (SSP). With these integrations and multiple data partners supporting the Panorama ID, Lotame extends its cookieless data connectivity capabilities for marketers and publishers […]
Sisense, the leading AI-driven platform for infusing analytics everywhere, today announced its Future of Data Analytics Report 2022 – Asia Pacific Edition, which highlights data professionals in the APAC region see data and analytics as valuable to digital transformation and future-proofing their business, yet find their organisations’ strategic capabilities are far from reaching their true […]