The Gerety Awards are open for 2022 entries and have announced the 10 cities where the executive jury will be meeting.
The locations are: London, New York, São Paulo, Mexico City, Copenhagen, Moscow, Brussels, Vienna, Manila and Tokyo.
As well as defining the overall shortlist, these juries will choose the agency and production company of the year from their country. The full executive jury from each city will soon be announced.
The Gerety Awards marks the first time that a jury has been brought together to select the best in advertising – all advertising, not just advertising made for women -through the female lens, creating a benchmark that is relevant to the market reality, all while redefining the standard to which advertising has traditionally been held.
Co-Founder of the Gerety Awards, Lucía Ongay said: “The new cities chosen for Gerety 2022 reflect our continued commitment to putting some of the marketing and creative industry’s true changemakers in the spotlight – and at the centre of the conversation.
“The winners will once again be the greatest global benchmark for the best advertising that resonates most with a female audience”.
Australia is represented on the Grand jury by Tara Ford, the chief creative officer at The Monkeys, Sydney and board member of the Advertising Council of Australia.
The ambassadors leading the executive jury sessions for the 2022 Gerety Awards include:
- Vikki Ross, copywriting chief, London UK
- Sherina Florence, group creative director, 72andSunny, New York USA
- Ami Mochizuki, head of international produce unit, Tohokushinsha Film Corporation, Tokyo JAPAN
- Valery Nyukhalova, creative producer, founder, Disrupt Marketing School (Skillbox), Moscow RUSSIA
- Philippa Grob, creative director, Jung von Matt/Donau, Vienna AUSTRIA
- Clara Prior-Knock, creative director, Uncle Grey, Copenhagen DENMARK
- Angel Guerrero, founder, president editor in chief, Adobo Magazine, Manila PHILIPPINES
- Abi Aquino, chief creative officer, MullenLowe Treyna, Manila PHILIPPINES
- Patrícia Weiss, head of branded content & entertainment, ASAS.br.com; Chairwoman BCMA South America & Portugal, São Paulo BRAZIL
- Antoinette Ribas, creative director, BBDO, Brussels BELGIUM
- Patola Figueroa, CEO & founder P47014 Creative Studio, Mexico City MEXICO
The 2022 Gerety Awards are now open for entries.
Western Australian retailer Liquor Barons has partnered with audience engagement platform Komo to make weekly bottle shop runs more special. To launch its new engagement hub, the team at Liquor Barons are giving away a $5000 audio package through an Aussie Slang trivia challenge for users. Hub visitors can also engage in a Gage Roads […]
Interpublic Group has announced that Team Dynamic has been appointed the regional production and operations partner for the BMW Group in nine markets following a competitive multi-agency pitch. The win consolidates remit across eleven markets with IPG, following Team Dynamic’s appointment as production partner in Japan and India in early 2021. New markets include Australia, […]
Aussie food tech company and meat-free specialists, All G Foods, has commissioned Sydney-based agency, The One Centre to lead the positioning and branding for its stable of brands. The One Centre will now be responsible for all of All G Food’s positioning and branding, as well as that of plant-based ‘meat’ brand Buds, creating the […]