Learn how to write compelling online copy.
Taught by a former Sydney Morning Herald editor and journalist, this fun and practical course covers:
- how to write short, sharp and snappy sentences
- creating great headlines and intros
- formatting to improve readability
- using links and subheads properly
- search engine optimisation (SEO) tips
- improving email newsletters/EDMs
- writing for social media
- usability and accessibility tips.
Only 6 places are available to ensure every participant receives personalised attention.
Writing exercises are included throughout the class, so you can immediately practise what you’ve learnt.