Writing for the web – webinar over two half days in June
Learn how to write compelling online copy.
Taught by a former Sydney Morning Herald editor and journalist, this fun and practical course covers:
– how to write short, sharp and snappy sentences
– creating great headlines and intros
– formatting to improve readability
– using links and subheads properly
– search engine optimisation (SEO) tips
– improving email newsletters/EDMs
– writing for social media
– usability and accessibility tips.
Only 6 places are available to ensure every participant receives personalised attention.
Writing exercises are included throughout the class, so you can immediately practise what you’ve learnt.