Whether we like it or not, data privacy and cyber security knowledge are now a critical part of any marketing team’s toolkit, and to stay on top.
But we get it – data privacy and cyber security are not the most glamorous of topics. So we’ve designed this webinar with marketers in mind and have brought together a diverse panel of industry experts to give you the jargon-free rundown of EVERYTHING marketers need to know!
Join us at the virtual networking lounge to connect with like-minded professionals during breaks, glean more insights from our live polling, and get the chance to unload all your burning questions in our dedicated Q&A.
Save your seat at vision6.com.au/resources/unbreachable
Our expert speakers:
- Paul Wright, Practice Group Leader at LegalVision
- Lacey Landesmann, Cyber Security and Marketing Expert
- Andrew Karvounaris, Manager Investigations and Forensics at nbn
- Andy Pudmenzky, Training Manager at Vision6 & Managing Director at BigBuddaBoom
- Kath Usabal, Head of Marketing at Vision6
What Our Industry Experts Will be Tackling…
- Practical updates on data privacy laws relevant to marketers
- Real-world causes of data breaches and how to avoid the same pitfalls
- How data breaches can now affect your business & marketing campaigns
- How to arm yourself with the right tools and information to succeed and avoid fines
- Best practices and next steps your team can take right now!
Plus you’ll receive a bonus Data Privacy Health Checklist and Third-party Vendor Risk Assessment Template to help you and your team eliminate vulnerabilities and stay compliant.