Spikes Asia is where Asia Pacific’s creative community comes together for a spectacular three-day celebration of creativity in communications.
From forward-thinking seminars by the industry’s most influential figures to superb networking events, training and exhibitions of the region’s best creative work, it’s an opportunity not to be missed.
Over 20 speakers have been confirmed and are ready to share their expert knowledge on the region. These include, to name a few:
- Levi Slavin, Chief Creative Officer, COLENSO BBDO
- Sheena Jeng, Chief Creative Officer, Creative Chairwoman, McCANN WORLDGROUP CHINA
- Michael Peachey, Senior Vice President, Marketing Asia Pacific, SALESFORCE
- Vibha Bakshi, Honorary Doctorate and national award-winning Director & Producer, VIACOM
- Micheal Shi, Chief Branding Officer, WELTMEISTER AUTOMOBILE
- Devi Attamimi, Executive Director Stategy, HAKUHODO NETWORK INDONESIA
- Mark Doran, Global Marketing Director, RAPID RUGBY
- Valerie Pinto, CEO, WEBER SHANDWICK INDIA
10 Key Topics for 2019:
- Brands in culture
- Proving creative effectiveness
- Embracing inclusion, equality and diversity
- Understanding the changes sweeping the creative industry across APAC
- Driving digital and technological transformation
- Creative strategy and reaching the reluctant consumer
- The new rules on brand purpose
- Creating connected brand experiences
- Re-imagining storytelling
- Trust, ethics and transparency
Book your festival pass by midnight SGT, Friday 5 July 2019 for early bird savings. To find out more information and book your tickets, please visit www.spikes.asia/the-festival.