It’s 2020. Things are a little bit different.
We are living in a BRAVE new world. One which is unpredictable, uncontrollable and a little bit crazy. So, in order to fit in, we’ve thrown out the rule book.
Dubbed as the Rebel Edition, Something Digital 2020 is going rogue and running as a hybrid festival. Part In-Person. Part Online.
- In-Person activations will take place in multiple venues across Brisbane, enabling us to meet, engage and collaborate in a Covid-Safe way.
- The Online experience will run in parallel and will include live streaming, exclusive content and regional activations. The best of both worlds.
Running from October 20 to 23, the festival will feature:
- 3 days of curated content run across 2+ venues
- 16 content blocks and over 40 sessions
- Workshops and masterclasses
- Networking opportunities
- A final day of Open Studios and The Something School.
In a year when events around the world are being cut back, we are doubling our investment because we believe that digital is key to economic recovery.
By significantly increasing the curated content we are able to dive deeper into those aspects of digital innovation that are critical in our post pandemic digital world.
Underpinning all of the above remains our commitment to building digital capabilities; bringing our entire ecosystem together and showcasing the great innovations happening right here in our backyard.
‘In-Person + Online’ tickets are limited. Grab yours today.