The Social Media WA Summit is returning to Perth on the 19th to 21st February 2020 at the Novotel Perth Langley!
From the success of our previous event, taking feedback from past attendees and speaking with community and industry leaders, we have been able to produce this inspiring event once again.
The summit will address the most significant challenges being faced today and uncover the knowledge, strategies and technology to improve the impact and value of social media efforts.
Network with 100+ social media gurus and industry thought leaders, including:
- Chad Parizman, Head of Social Media & Digital Communications, Pfizer US
- Lauren Smallwood, Client Partner, Facebook
- Nicole Redfern, Senior Social Media and Content Manager, Wotif Group
- Divisha Gupta, Head of Social Media, NBN Co.
- Mark McCrory, Manager, Marketing and Communications, City of Joondalup
- Tia Jarvis, Team Leader – Digital Customer & Communications, City of Stirling
Early bird rates are still available. Register here and reference VIP code WFXBT to receive the best rates. Alternatively, you can also contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 61 2 9247 6000 for registrations and more information.