Join us at the 2nd Annual Social Media for Government NZ, from 24-26 March 2020 at the InterContinental Wellington.
With powerful keynote presentations and panel discussions from leading Social Media professionals from New Zealand and abroad, this event will address the most significant challenges being faced today and uncover the knowledge, strategies and technology to improve the impact and value of your social media efforts.
Connect with over 100+ social media professionals from central and local government and universities, including:
- Ben O’Sullivan, Government, Politics and Advocacy Partner Manager, Facebook
- Victoria Forrest, Global Campaigns and Communities Manager, Education New Zealand
- Eric Janse van Rensburg, Manager Engagement & Operations, Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- Jamie Nilsson, Digital Channels Manager, New Zealand Defence Force
- Chris O’Brien, Digital Communications Manager, New Zealand Post
Early bird rates are still available. Register here and reference VIP code WFXBT to receive the best rates. Alternatively, you can also contact us on email@example.com or 61 2 9247 6000 for registrations and more information.