SEMrush AU Search Awards celebrate the achievements of online marketing professionals in the Australian market. We love the crazy mix of experiments, creativity and data that the online space brings. The categories below are designed to cover majority of channels and industries, as SEMrush understands the best practices and metrics of success are different.
Each successful campaign should have elements that show; clearly defined objectives, innovative creative solutions, thought-through and well-executed implementation, clear ROI and measurable results.
For the last two years, the ceremony took place at Australia’s iconic Sydney Opera House, however, this year the ceremony will be held on October 22, 2020 on an online platform.
Deadline for submissions for on the 17th September 2020, with the shortlist announced on the 8th October 2020.
Campaign/Sector Categories include:
- Online Presence Breakthrough
- Highest Website Visitor Growth
- Best Local Campaign
- Best SEO Campaign
- Best Low Budget Campaign
- Best Advertising Campaign
- Best Content Marketing Campaign
- Best Digital PR Campaign
- Best Integrated Campaign
- Best B2C Campaign
- Best B2B Campaign
- Best Use of Data in a Search Campaign
- Best Blog
- Best Online Marketing Campaign – Finance
- Best Online Marketing Campaign – Retail
- Best Online Marketing Campaign – Legal Services
- Best Online Marketing Campaign – Healthcare
- Best Online Marketing Campaign – Education
- Best Online Marketing Campaign – Travel
- Best Online Marketing Campaign – Third Sector/Not For Profit
- Best Online Marketing Campaign – Real Estate
Team/Agency/Individual/Marketing Community Awards
- Best Marketing Community – free to enter
- Best In-house Team
- Best Marketing Agency
- Young Search Professional of the Year – free to enter
For more information on the award categories visit semrushawards.com.au/categories