There is no longer a division between the digital and physical world, so how can businesses and brands stand out from the crowd?
This exclusive panel event we will focus on how customers have ever-higher expectations of service and experience. Consumers have instant access to global marketplaces and its a challenge to keep up with the ever-changing digital media landscape. We will explore what all business should be doing digitally, unpack the landscape, discuss the digital trends, tools, service design, digital innovation, customer data strategy, integrated digital strategy and customer experience. We will also be exploring design thinking and its application.
We are delighted to host this panel event which will be moderated by the team at Digital Women’s Network
Our Panel includes a line up of women;
International speaker, Founder and CEO of Marketing to Mums Katrina McCarter. Katrina has over 18 years sales and marketing experience working across diverse industries including grocery, hardware where she was always targeting mum as the purchaser this drove her to create the Bestselling book “Marketing to Mums’
– 2018 Finalist in B&T’s Women in Media Awards (Marketing category)
– 2017 Finalist in B&T’s Women in Media Awards (Entrepreneur category)
– #1 on Booktopia’s Business Best-seller list
– Book listed in ‘Must Read Australian Advertising and Media Books’https://www.mediascope.com.au/best-advertising-marketing-media-books
– Regularly speaks internationally – Moms & Marketing Conference (Paris 28/9/18) and M2Moms Conference (New York 3/10/18). https://mydigitalweek.com/event/marketing-moms-marketing-by-boite-rose-barbara-haddad/
Founder and Principal of CareerXD.com Lisa Wade, Lisa is a pioneer in the experience design industry and has been a leading practitioner since the dot com boom of the late 90s. She was an owner of Stamford Interactive, formerly Australia’s largest experience design agency when it was acquired by PwC in 2014. She then worked to embed human-centred design into PwC’s consulting approach and shaped PwC’s Experience Centre, which has grown to be a market-leading experience design capability offered by PwC firms around the world. Lisa Wade is a human-centred design career coach, and the founder of careerXD.com, a coaching platform that helps professionals pivot their careers into UX or service design, to help them grow amazing design careers.
Co-Founder and MD of Digital White Space and Founder of Digital Women’s Network Angela Mellak, Angela has over 25 years experience in global marketing. Using her palette of leadership and motivational qualities that underpin a successful career in business, Angela excels at promoting people and creative collaborations to bring out the distinctive best in every brand. This mirrors her striking background in retail, financial services, real estate, technology, and mobile and media creative, as well within her Board Roles. Angela is a leading advocate and voice for Business Women in Australia and internationally. Angela empowers Women (and Men) across the industry, keeping them at the forefront of the digital revolution.
– 2018 Anthills Maven Judge Top 100 innovative companies.
– 2017 Linkedin award for 5th Top Ranking Agency Influencer in Australia
– In 2016, Angela founded the Digital Women’s Network (DWN), growing on to increase the Network to over 35,000 Women and Men.
– Angela is a contributor and speaker for companies like Adnews, Envato, Australian Business Executive Magazine and Young Professional Women Australia.
Join us to network the evening away, meet like minds and enjoy the Grossi hospitality.
- Hosted it at one of the Grossi Group venues Arlechin.
- May 22nd 2019
- 6-8:30 pm
- Mornane Pl, Melbourne VIC 3000 (in the alleyway just behind Grossi Florentino)
- Nibbles provided
Looking forward to seeing you there!
Be quick before we sell out 🙂
Cheers The team of Digital Women’s Network