While industry stakeholders keep on discussing the technical and strategic implications of open banking, little is being said about the regime’s primary success factor: consumers adoption.
In partnership with Pureprofile, Hotwire will unveil a study on open banking analysing current levels of awareness among consumers, and their trust in financial and fintech players, followed by a panel of industry players discussing how the barriers to adoption can be removed.
The second panel will take a look at the future of the sector. If history is a lesson, most markets go through the same phases. Fintech is certainly showing signs of further maturation with increasing competition and the acceleration of strategic partnerships. Eventually, the market will reach saturation, and only the strong players will survive. What strategies should fintech start considering now to ensure a prosper future?
Join us for an evening of forward-looking conversations and networking among industry stakeholders, including:
- Anthony Nantes, CEO, Wisr
- Camilla Bullock, Director General, Emerging Payments Association Asia
- Daniel Foggo, CEO Australia, RateSetter
- Gareth Gumbley, Founder, Frollo
- Katiemay Gardner, Account Director, Data and Insights, Pureprofile
- Mandeep Sodhi, Founder and ex-CEO, HashChing
- Nicholle Lidner, Digital Transformation Advisor, Banking & FinTech Partner APAC, Capgemini
- Paul Kang, Co-founder and Director, Entersoft Security, and Board Director, Fintech Australia
- Stacy Goh, Head of Customer Acquisition, Wildcard
- Trenna Probert, Founder and CEO, Super Fierce
- Yanir Yakutiel, Founder and CEO, Lumi
Book your free ticket on our Eventbrite page or be in touch if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org