Digital Nexts: AI, AR, Automation & IoT – Sydney, 21 August
This August we’re exploring the world of nexts!
What’s next for the world of the consumer undoubtedly means a shift for marketers and brands alike as they adjust and optimise their efforts towards the new channels and tech adorned by their customers.
At this event, we’ll be exploring five up and coming tech-driven consumer shifts, and how you can prepare and indeed thrive with the rise of the machines.
Here are just some of the topics our speakers will be discussing:
- Five tech trends underpinning consumer shifts for the years to come
- The role Augmented Reality will play in brand social storytelling
- How brands are using Robotics & Cognitive Automation to interact with their customers
- What new technology can we expect to be part of our everyday lives
- How technology is driving brands to rethink how they engage with consumer and B2B brands
- The opportunity to network with attendees (8:00 – 8:30am)
- Tea, coffee and a light snack will be served during the networking time
- The audience will sit (theatre style) to listen to the presentations
- We will have four speakers each presenting for 15-20 minutes
- Audience Question & Answer time will be held at the end
- All attendees will automatically enter our business card draw on the day to have a chance to win great prizes!
Kristy Emmanouil, Marketing Manager APAC, Snapchat
Kristy will be speaking on how augmented reality offers brands an entirely new canvas with which to tell their story. With over 70% of Snapchat’s global 203m+ DAU choosing to spend 3minutes or more playing with AR each day, brands are able to create experiences that people want to spend time with and share.
Tony Davis, Client Engagement Principal, DiUS
Tony will be talking about the 5 Tech Trends underpinning consumer shifts – an Australian Perspective, exploring five major technology trends that are influencing Australian consumer behaviour today, and how this evolution is reshaping the way that our businesses and communities connect and operate. Trends in Artificial Intelligence, Drones, Agriculture, Entertainment and Healthcare will be framed through a deep dive into innovative Australian companies that are cutting a path into the future through a challenging – but extremely promising – landscape.
Chris James, Executive Creative Director, Imagination
Chris will be talking us through a global look at how technology is driving brands to rethink how they engage with their customers. He will examine the global shift away from marketing towards physical experiences to show how technology is driving engagement across consumer and B2B brands.
Meenakshi Kaul, Senior Consultant in Robotics & Cognitive Automation, Deloitte
Meenakshi will be speaking about new IT and current trends, and taking us through RPA (Robotics Process Automation) including the best vendors in market and top use cases.